OS Region: 2 LaForce vs 3 Brie

2 Allie LaForce vs 3 Alison Brie

• 2 Allie LaForce

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • 3 Alison Brie

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tee, your opinion is needed. Do it for the people, Tee! Rejoin the committee. I mean, it's called a commitTEE for a reason!

Plus we're stuck trying to decide on a tiebreaker and need a 5th vote.

Tee, your opinion is needed. Do it for the people, Tee! Rejoin the committee. I mean, it's called a commitTEE for a reason!

You got it brother, just might have to reunite or new pm, not sure how that works.

This committee is arguably the worst committee ever created. If you guys were pairing wines you'd be telling me how good boon hill, arbor mist and chuck Shaw is with some solid poultry. Charles barkley. Turrible.

This committee is arguably the worst committee ever created. If you guys were pairing wines you'd be telling me how good boon hill, arbor mist and chuck Shaw is with some solid poultry. Charles barkley. Turrible.

Wanna be on the next committee?

I vote that edowd is Supreme Overlord, either that or any tiebreak is decided by knife fight between the two girls. Don't worry, I can arrange this. Man, my little black book is awesome. :)

I vote that edowd is Supreme Overlord, either that or any tiebreak is decided by knife fight between the two girls. Don't worry, I can arrange this. Man, my little black book is awesome. :)
Knife fights should never take place. Between beautiful women... ugly stand ins are another matter.

Knife fights should never take place. Between beautiful women... ugly stand ins are another matter.
Makes perfect sense.
I will contact the Jets and the Sharks.
They are standins.
R2TTD00Z.jpg

I second that nomination...

Nah...knife fight...too violent...Jell-O Fight!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom