Oshae...early prediction | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae...early prediction

I'm starting to get the feeling that Brissett leaving is even more likely than battle.

As much as I think Bazley/Brisset could be one of the best forward combos SU has had, I'm leaning towards him leaving. He's gonna avg what 16 and 10? Has nice shooting form. Smart player, toughness as well.

No complaints if he does.

God if Battle and Brisset stayed... add to that Carey and Bazley. :( Please god...

Not yet. This is filed under "take it for what it's worth" but right now, Cuse has no one listed in the 2018 draft and for 2019, Tyus is 37th, Frank 47th and Oshae is 48th. I have a pretty good feeling that at least two of them will move up.
Definitely put that into the take it for what it’s worth category. Any list that has Frank higher than Oshae can’t be all that reliable. Based off past experience of our mid range prospects I’d guess he’s gone if he keeps up the stats he’s doing now(even with a subpar shooting percentage), but I’m still praying he stays!!

Definitely put that into the take it for what it’s worth category. Any list that has Frank higher than Oshae can’t be all that reliable. Based off past experience of our mid range prospects I’d guess he’s gone if he keeps up the stats he’s doing now(even with a subpar shooting percentage), but I’m still praying he stays!!
I meant to post the attachment. The Mock Draft was just updated on 12/19. Ouch to them!!!
2019 Mock Draft | NBADraft.net

I meant to post the attachment. The Mock Draft was just updated on 12/19. Ouch to them!!!
2019 Mock Draft | NBADraft.net
Fingers crossed that those numbers hold up while Tyus and Oshae keep putting up huge numbers!!

Edit: if you look at some other mocks, you can find some that have Tyus in the 20s in round one.

He stays till he’s ready. Very level headed like Tyus and Lydon. With Bazley and Carey next year he will have huge opportunities to improve his stock. Unlikely he is early first round or first round at all this year. Next year he’ll be stronger and more polished and drafted higher. He’s having a good time and knows the future could be a huge stage for him. My opinion based on nothing but my opinion

He stays till he’s ready. Very level headed like Tyus and Lydon. With Bazley and Carey next year he will have huge opportunities to improve his stock. Unlikely he is early first round or first round at all this year. Next year he’ll be stronger and more polished and drafted higher. He’s having a good time and knows the future could be a huge stage for him. My opinion based on nothing but my opinion
I truly enjoy your opinion!

Not yet. This is filed under "take it for what it's worth" but right now, Cuse has no one listed in the 2018 draft and for 2019, Tyus is 37th, Frank 47th and Oshae is 48th. I have a pretty good feeling that at least two of them will move up.

If Frank ever left this board would have the meltdown of all meltdowns.

In the spirit of the "Donte Leave" shirts, how about-
"Oh Stay Brisset"?

Oshae, can you stay?

He'll go if he thinks he can be a 1st rounder.

He was a non factor tonight along with Tyus. The putback layup could have somewhat redeemed his night. Can't play like that going forward.

Oshae, can you stay?

He'll go if he thinks he can be a 1st rounder.
Well, yup... I was trying... nevermind

Starting to wonder about Battle. Basically two games in a row where they shut him down.. Not what you would expect from a first rounder.

Brissett may be gone but Tyus may be back if he keeps playing like this against everyone who defends him closely. Somehow Nova manages to keep their guys 3-4 years even as they win championships. Same with UNC.
Brissett did not set any house on fire tonight. Holy smoke, that blown shot in regulation was a major miss.

God if Battle and Brisset stayed... add to that Carey and Bazley. :( Please god...
To be honest I am more concerned that Dolezaj return for year two. He is more consistent plus has tons of room to grow.

To be honest I am more concerned that Dolezaj return for year two. He is more consistent plus has tons of room to grow.
The chance of Battle coming back is 0%. Brissett is 10-20%. Marek probably 30-40%.

The chance of Battle coming back is 0%. Brissett is 10-20%. Marek probably 30-40%.
Hard for me to see Brissett and Battle both going in first round. If they don't go in first round is it woth the gamble?

Hard for me to see Brissett and Battle both going in first round. If they don't go in first round is it woth the gamble?
NBA guys ( not draft express but real nba guys like oshae better than tyus, fwiw

Brissett may be gone but Tyus may be back if he keeps playing like this against everyone who defends him closely. Somehow Nova manages to keep their guys 3-4 years even as they win championships. Same with UNC.

Brissett didn’t looked anything like a first round pick tonight. No outside shot, no rebounding, the same twisting move in the lane. The NBA will laugh at that.

Brissett didn’t looked anything like a first round pick tonight. No outside shot, no rebounding, the same twisting move in the lane. The NBA will laugh at that.

Apparently you didn’t watch the game. He had 13 rebounds and we outrebounded then by 10.

His rebounding was there, as always.

Offensively, he’s pretty limited now though effective enough at this level. Will be good down the road.

Starting 5 next year: Frank, Hughes, Marek, Bazley, Chukwu. Carey, Moyer, and Sidibe bench. Everyone else "DNP coaches decision" most games.

Bet alot of money on this and u will cash in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom