Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft

Yeah now I can see a losing season.

Players seem to stay for Izzo, and understand the antics are to help them, even if he comes at them in a game like a raving lunatic. If players can stay for him why not Boeheim?

I miss the old days where each kid stayed in school until his eligibility ran out unless he was a lottery pick. But those days are never coming back - until maybe players can profit (legally) while in school.

That said, I think Brissett is what he is and wouldn't be a huge loss. Some completely new blood might be what this program needs.

This could be a blessing in disguise if he does leave. Braswell was so good in the few minutes he played and would allow Marek to get more minutes.

Does this have anything to do with the grad transfer forward we’re interested in

I'll wish this kid well but man does he need a lot of work. Time for the next Canadian (and South Carolinian) to step up.

I’m only worried about it if Marek is pressed into a ton of Center duty.

If we’ve got Hughes and Marek as the starting forwards, with Guerrier and Braswell off the bench, then we’re in really solid shape at forward IMO.

So, in the past, we had guys leave but they left to get drafted.

We may be entering an era where we have guys leave and they don't get drafted.

It's more common than you'd think. It's not a club of programs we want to be a part of.

Eric, Paul Harris

Cannot stand when people are saying "WHERE'S HE GOING THE G-LEAGUE/OVERSEAS!!?!?!" I mean maybe he just wants to get paid playing basketball and doesn't care what league he's in. If he can get paid immediately and start balling, go for it. And this year he was supposed to build his draft stock by coming back and he's fallen down draft boards

I hear you but at the same time I can’t remember any of our guys leaving early by choice if they had little to no shot at the NBA.

Harris and Devo were the only ones who left early that had no NBA shot, and Devo didn’t have a choice and Harris was supposedly told his role would likely shrink drastically. I can’t think of anyone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom