Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft

OttoMets

Living Legend
Yep. He's been letting it be known this week. Declaring without intending to come back; on the fence about preserving the academic ability to return, as I understand it.

JOC44

You know how Boeheim do sometimes
I hope he comes back because he seems like a good guy and would help the team. That said, he didn't get even one iota better between his freshman and sophomore years, and he didn't look like he added any muscle.

This was a weird year. Frank got worse. Oshae was the same or worse. Battle was the same as last year, maybe a smidge better. Same with Marek and Chukwu. Normally, these guys get stronger and better as they get older. Nobody did this year.

PauliePeppas

All American
If he came to grips with being a two way contract player at best for the first couple years then go for it. If not...

Jeremy L.

2018 Iggy Regular Season Record Winner
Cannot stand when people are saying "WHERE'S HE GOING THE G-LEAGUE/OVERSEAS!!?!?!" I mean maybe he just wants to get paid playing basketball and doesn't care what league he's in. If he can get paid immediately and start balling, go for it. And this year he was supposed to build his draft stock by coming back and he's fallen down draft boards

dan7800

Starter
We need all the scoring/rebounding we can get.

This is not good

shandeezy7

All American
Cannot stand when people are saying "WHERE'S HE GOING THE G-LEAGUE/OVERSEAS!!?!?!" I mean maybe he just wants to get paid playing basketball and doesn't care what league he's in. If he can get paid immediately and start balling, go for it. And this year he was supposed to build his draft stock by coming back and he's fallen down draft boards
I don't think this take is correct either. If all it was about was getting paid something, anything as quickly as possible, then these guys should never go to college. Just go to the G-League or play overseas as early as you possibly can. There's obviously a value in going to college to these guys.

Top Bottom