Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft

If we go 500 next season, I’ll take it.

Obviously no one is going to pay him actual money to play basketball (not dollars, pounds, euros nor pesos) - so he must he transferring - to UCONN

What the hell is going on...I love oshae but hes not close to being ready to leave and now we have respected posters basically saying he doesnt like JB...if he doesnt like JB then I'd imagine there are others that feel the same. Hopefully buddy likes him because that would be downright awful of he wants to transfer or leave early because he dislikes the coach! Seriously though this is a wierd one unless it's just a pic to get everyone revved up and it means nothing.

Here's what I'd expect [zero inside info] -- it was a tough year all around, and the year didn't go the way Oshae expected. If the year was hard for us as the fanbase, just imagine how lousy it was for the players.

My guess is that the coach will let him know that if he returns, he has the opportunity to be the focal point, and that will smooth over some of the hard feelings.

Zero issue whatsoever for him testing the NBA waters -- pretty sure we all know what the tepid result will be.

Would hate to see him go, but I don't think it would be the end of the world, rebounding notwithstanding.

(If actually leaving)

Congratulations to Tyus, you now officially have the second worst leave early decision in the history of Syracuse basketball.

Too funny. What a world.

Before people tear into his decision, I just want to say that despite his inconsistency I still believe he has the upside of a pro. He just needs some work.
Agreed.

Though to be honest the phrase "some work" is doing a lot of work in that post.

Sort of like I painted my ceiling recently, and with "some work" it may be as great as the Sistine Chapel ceiling.

Hey folks, if you want to discuss Brissett maybe leaving and it’s impact on the team or other similar discussions...fine. But if your intent is to call him names, trash him, and beat him up...then move along.

Some tough people in here. If Triche can make millions overseas then Oshae can find a buck or two. This is even assuming he stays in the process nearing the draft.

Id love him back but wont berate him if he leaves.

I believe someone posted that he has a child? Is that accurate?

Could be a factor for him, if true?

Thanks for 2 years OB.

This though might be addition by subtraction for the team. As I don’t want him getting 30+mpg if he came back next year.
Idk, thats a lot of rebounds gone and admittedly he showed improvement attacking the hoop in february

instagram post is far from definitive ... but the rumor has been circulating.

this is how jb has room for both the nederlander & the louisiana leaper

Last edited:
Before people tear into his decision, I just want to say that despite his inconsistency I still believe he has the upside of a pro. He just needs some work.

A pro maybe, NBA not at his current level of ability.

instagram post is far from definitive ... but the rumor has been circulating.

this is how jb has room for both the nederlander & louisiana leaper
Is the ltech kid the grad transfer we have interest in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom