Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft

Obviously no one is going to pay him actual money to play basketball (not dollars, pounds, euros nor pesos) - so he must he transferring - to UCONN
His best friend goes to Georgetown...

Area number 1: Making layups

Yeah. And making shots in general.

He showed promise as a freshman from both from 3 and the FT line. Hard to figure why he was so much worse from there this year.

But 27% from 3 and and 66% from the line for a perimeter player...that’s nowhere close to what it needs to be. Both of those need a 10% increase to be on the radar IMO.

Some tough people in here. If Triche can make millions overseas then Oshae can find a buck or two. This is even assuming he stays in the process nearing the draft.

Id love him back but wont berate him if he leaves.
Triche.graduated

He was a good rebounder with good hands. Overrated athlete but quick on his second jump. Good player who has no offensive skill set that translates, and was a major ball stopper. I wonder if watching tyus not improve his stock factored in. Gave us two good years, wish him well, and we move on.

He was a good rebounder with good hands. Overrated athlete but quick on his second jump. Good player who has no offensive skill set that translates, and was a major ball stopper. I wonder if watching tyus not improve his stock factored in. Gave us two good years, wish him well, and we move on.

Yeah. Honestly feel like he’s Luke Jackson, Kueth Duany level talent wise.

His value is as a hustler and a role player. Not a star.

Best of luck to him. I hope he’s able to carve out a nice career wherever he ends up.

I’m excited to have his minutes freed up for guys like QG, Braswell, and Dolezaj though.

My understanding is that he will not be sending JB any xmas cards.
Oh boy. Fer real? Oshae regressed this year and needs to take a long hard look at himself and dedicate himself to improvement in all facets of the game. But JB needs to tone down his act. He’s not helping himself and not all kids are gonna respond well to his tirades, unless it’s backed up by genuine affection and a connection to each player. Autry and the assistants also need to step up as the good cops. Follow Hop’s lead as the positive reinforcement guys.

Oh boy. Fer real? Oshae regressed this year and needs to take a good long look at himself. But JB needs to tone it down. He’s not helping himself and not all kids are gonna respond we’ll to his tirades, unless it’s backed up by genuine affection and caring. Autry and the assistants need to step up as the good cops. Follow Hop’s lead as the positive reinforcement guys.
Hop yells at guys too.

Sure he is.
Howard is 6'5". Brissett is clearly taller than that.
Screenshot 2019-03-28 at 6.34.37 PM.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom