Oshae | Syracusefan.com

Oshae

Shae plays well in the Dome, just need him to replicate that on the road. I agree though, big time game for the kid. Interesting to see how he builds on this performance.

Brissett's inability to finish dribble-drives to the basket is the strangest thing I've ever seen.
Ya. Just imagine his production if he could do that. However, I really like the way he plays.

He needs to work on his handle and speed up and improve his jump shot. He won't play in the league unless he improves both because he won't be able to finish in traffic.

Brissett's inability to finish dribble-drives to the basket is the strangest thing I've ever seen.
Assuming he returns, that'd be why...

If he can clean that up over the summer and get a lot stronger while absorbing contact, look out. He's already begun shooting the 3 ball better and more consistently, so that's a good sign.

His priority this offseason should be handling the ball. I cringe in my seat when I see him try to beat his man.

I will say that I agree, but I was sort of shocked in a couple instances against Louisville where he brought the ball up court. He seemed very controlled, and looked good. It wasn't the usual straight line you see from dudes that are panicked because their handle is a little weak. In half court sets he still seems a bit out of control though.

Gotta say guys, I think Oshae’s full speed ahead never look back after this week. He looks very good and will only get better as he improves his finish.
Scouts are taking notice

Would be awesome to have him go top 10 next year. We had Flynn, Johnson, and Waiters from 2009-2012. Bunch of late first rounders since. It’d be nice to have someone go high again.

Would be awesome to have him go top 10 next year. We had Flynn, Johnson, and Waiters from 2009-2012. Bunch of late first rounders since. It’d be nice to have someone go high again.
Our 1st rounders streak may be in jeopardy this year.

He showed a lot of improved footwork today. Thought he was great. Getting better and better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom