OT any bourbon or whiskey drinkers? | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

OT any bourbon or whiskey drinkers?

My understanding is that once it is out of the barrel and in the bottle, it stops aging. It should taste about the same as a new 12 year old
bottle
BTW, that bottle of Glenfiddich Old Special Reserve bought in 1985, set me back $12.05. I saw on a site this bottle is probably worth $200.

In Ocean City on vacation until tomorrow morning. Found Booker's Kentucky Chew for $100. Highly rated and no longer available in most of the country. If anyone wants one let me know tonight. Will purchase and arrange for pick up when I return.

Nice, thanks. Locally I think beer selection has way outpaced good liquor selection, 99% of liquor stores seem to stick to more generic stuff. The exceptions where I shop are Harborview, Vinomania, and Cork Monkey. But I'll have to swing by West Seneca soon.

Harborview is great, you can get pretty much everything there. Great selection of NYS wins as well.

Currently drinking a Foam Lakeshore Eagle. Delicious.

Not my photo as I had to pull a generic one from google but same beers

1602892654538.png
1602892708638.png
1602892753099.png

Much too important a thread to allow it to fall off the first page. Especially this week.

I just opened Blood Oath, Pact No. 6., finished in cognac barrels, over the weekend. I tried to post, but the image was too big. A great bottle. It makes me want to search out the earlier Pacts.

Dark n Stormy

Ginger Beer and Goslings Dark Rum

Delicious and easy to get drunk fast.

Had my first one in Bermuda back in 1986 courtesy of Uncle Sam

That's my go-to summertime drink. So good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom