Class of 2019 - OT Christian Mahogany (NJ) Committed to BC | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Christian Mahogany (NJ) Committed to BC

Pay article
Did we make the cut?
1537195729174.gif

CL - you must hate every time you have to bump this thread.

NJ.com Top 50 OL Christian Mahogany recaps season, hopes to take Rutgers official visit this weekend

Which teams are recruiting him the hardest?

Mahogany names three teams within his top four -- Rutgers, Syracuse and Pitt -- as well as Arizona State -- a team outside his top four -- as the four teams recruiting him hardest. That would exclude top four member Vanderbilt from this particular group, which at this stage of Mahogany's recruitment is telling.

Official visits
Mahogany says he is hoping to take his Rutgers official visit this coming weekend, accompanied by his mother, when the Knights host the Penn State Nittany Lions. And he's scheduled to take an official visit to Pitt on Dec. 7. He hasn't taken any so far and has no others planned as of yet.

NJ.com Top 50 OL Christian Mahogany recaps season, hopes to take Rutgers official visit this weekend

Mahogany names three teams within his top four -- Rutgers, Syracuse and Pitt -- as well as Arizona State -- a team outside his top four -- as the four teams recruiting him hardest. That would exclude top four member Vanderbilt from this particular group, which at this stage of Mahogany's recruitment is telling.

Official visits
Mahogany says he is hoping to take his Rutgers official visit this coming weekend, accompanied by his mother, when the Knights host the Penn State Nittany Lions. And he's scheduled to take an official visit to Pitt on Dec. 7. He hasn't taken any so far and has no others planned as of yet.
Which means Rutgers' attendance will double for the game (exc. PSU fans of course).

Official visits
Just Rutgers and Pitt? That really rubs my grain the wrong way.

I hate this thread so much.

I'm interested in this recruitment, or else I'd just ignore it. But for every update there are pages and pages of unfunny puns (ok, maybe a few are good) that add absolutely nothing to the conversation.

Can we maybe agree to limit it to the first five responses, or something like that? I get that there seems to be this irrepressible urge to make horrendous puns on some of these threads, but can we compromise? Set a quota and then move on? Please??????

I'm interested in this recruitment, or else I'd just ignore it. But for every update there are pages and pages of unfunny puns (ok, maybe a few are good) that add absolutely nothing to the conversation.

Can we maybe agree to limit it to the first five responses, or something like that? I get that there seems to be this irrepressible urge to make horrendous puns on some of these threads, but can we compromise? Set a quota and then move on? Please??????

You want us to clean out the deadwood?

Yeah, I'll bet you will be pining away for these puns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom