Class of 2014 - OT/DE Beau Benzschawel (WI) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OT/DE Beau Benzschawel (WI) Offered

Good he looks like a future OT to me. Wish Cody was still on our staff...i.e in regards to young Beau.

Where is Cody these days Mark? Do you know?

Beau Benzschawel ‏@BeauBench 21 Sep
Just landed in Fargo, North Dakota #gobison

Looks like he is starting to take officials. Just thinking about ND makes me cold...my blood has been southernized.:)

I'm getting the feeling he's wait listed here or something. Seems odd that Kadeem Smith would be visiting for Clemson but BB was told he should visit after the season.

I'm getting the feeling he's wait listed here or something. Seems odd that Kadeem Smith would be visiting for Clemson but BB was told he should visit after the season.

I was thinking the same thing, although Smith should end up at guard, and Beau at tackle? Something is strange here. Speaking of tackles, where are they? I don't even think we are currently recruiting any?

BLPVrrvCUAEQm1m.jpg:large

Another kid who likes to fish...

Some nice Walleye there.

I'm going to be hitting up Oneida Lake here soon for Walleye. I'll be sure to make retro jealous.

unofficial for clemson

hey bnoro, this is probably in another thread that I could easily find, but who else do you hear will be here for the game?

Sykes?
Cotton?
Roberts?

hey bnoro, this is probably in another thread that I could easily find, but who else do you hear will be here for the game?

Sykes?
Cotton?
Roberts?
Sykes, Roberts, Kadeem Smith, Mike Johnson (UO), and a bunch of commits.

Sykes, Roberts, Kadeem Smith, Mike Johnson (UO), and a bunch of commits.

looks like they now want Sykes and Johnson to take their officials after the season. I don't know but it seems like plans having been getting switched left and right. Personally I feel this is a perfect opportunity to really show off your gameday atmosphere, and were not going to capitalize on it

I'm going to be hitting up Oneida Lake here soon for Walleye. I'll be sure to make retro jealous.
I all ready fished that lake clean out of walleyes, but you can have all the gizzard shad you want

Beau Benzschawel ‏@BeauBench 2h
Great win last night! Now I'm hopping on a plane and heading to Syracuse

Interesting tweet from his brother in that he says this was an unofficial visit by Beau.

Panther_John ‏@LukeBenzschawel 21h
Oh yea and S/o to my bro @BeauBench on his unofficial visit @Cuse #GoCuse

Last commit from Wisconsin was...?