Class of 2025 - OT Kardiear Shepherd (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/15/24) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 OT Kardiear Shepherd (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/15/24)

Offers from Buffalo and Syracuse
OFFERED> KARDIEAR SHEPERD 2025 CICERO NORTH HS, SYRACUSE, NY
# 77 ORT 6' 7" 310
download (74).jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

SIZE
STRENGTH
EXCELLENT BLOCKING SKILLS BOTH RUN AND PASS
KNOCKS DLMEN ON THEIR BEHINDS

GOOD OFFER

interesting tape. He is a legit 6’7 and has a good build. Not really skinny and not really fat.

His arms are really long.

He is flexible and does a fine job starting and staying low.

He is athletic and reasonably quick for his enormous size.

Seems pretty strong already. Though I suspect his weight lifting numbers are not where you want a top OL prospect to be at.

Bull rushes his guy a lot. His technique is not refined and it appears he is way further along as a run blocker than as a pass blocker.

There aren’t many guys his size that are athletic. If he is willing to work his butt off, I think he can play in the NFL. But it is going to take a lot of work on the practice field and in the weight room.

I get the sense Fran has a pretty good sense of what a guy needs to hang with the type of talent he wants. If he’s giving him a fully committable offer, it’s because he believes he can play.
I wonder why only 2 offers at this stage?

I guess it’s possible, but I don’t know why we would ever be offering PWOs in the class of 2025 so early.

I think this is a legit offer.

Yeah I dunno if that is the case it is weird.

He makes a point of listing this in his Twitter bio: "16 year old junior"

Perhaps younger than a typical Junior, leaving more room for growth and development? Maybe a smart kid who skipped a grade?
Depends on when in the year he was born. I was 16 as a junior and graduated HS when I was 17. I was born in late November.

Depends on when in the year he was born. I was 16 as a junior and graduated HS when I was 17. I was born in late November.
I was the exact same situation.

Yep, I was born in December so I just missed the cutoff. But I skipped a grade in elementary school so I graduated at 17 as the youngest in my class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom