Class of 2018 - OT Koda Martin (Texas A&M) Grad Transfer to SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OT Koda Martin (Texas A&M) Grad Transfer to SYRACUSE

Would make a parent want to be closer to their child.,..

Last edited:
Would make a parent want to be closer to their child.,..
I was surprised that he was practicing with the team since he is graduating.

Little chance of heat stroke in CNY!
Sadly, I had heatstroke in CNY...

Definitely no fun. And because this happened I overheat very easily ever since.

I’m just gonna celebrate with this beer. BOOM!
C2045118-59F5-40F0-AAF2-DA1FC11CC44A.gif

Wow this offensive line has serious potential. I think with this addition you have

LT-Conway
LG-Roberts
C-Servias
RG-Adams
RT-Martin

Top 3 backups- Heckel, Byrne, Clark

That’s a big athletic line with solid depth...this line has huge potential and this team all together has huge potential. A lot rides on how the wide Recievers and linebackers develop. I think everything is there or is extremely close to being there.

Wow this offensive line has serious potential. I think with this addition you have

LT-Conway
LG-Roberts
C-Servias
RG-Adams
RT-Martin

That’s a big athletic line with solid depth...this line has huge potential and this team all together has huge potential. A lot rides on how the wide Recievers and linebackers develop. I think everything is there or is extremely close to being there.

I don’t think Servais is moving from RT

LT-Conway
LG-Roberts
C-Servias
RG-Adams
RT-Martin

Dakota Davis gotta be in the top 3 backups after starting the Spring game. Looks good on paper-Hope it doesn't adversely affect the chemistry

I REALLY want Elmore running behind this line as feature back and getting the bulk of the carries. Wish we weren't moving him to DT.

LT-Conway
LG-Roberts
C-Servias
RG-Adams
RT-Martin

This is BEST CASE SCENARIO for our OL. What a pick-up...

Are-you-the-elephant-in-the-room.jpg

Great news and all...but I imagine he has to clear medically...keeping positive but tempered

Former Manvel standout Koda Martin exiting Texas A&M for Syracuse

Koda Martin recently was in the news after suffering a heat stroke late in one of the Aggies' spring practices earlier this month under new coach Jimbo Fisher.

Koda spent a few days in a College Station hospital after what his dad described as kidney failure from the heat stroke. Kirk Martin told the Chronicle he did not blame A&M at all for the heat stroke, it's just that his son doesn't know when to let up and gave out after taking part in about 40 consecutive plays and then running seven gassers – a sprint from sideline to sideline and then back.

someone please catch me up. Did he actually play at A&M? was he a starter? I will self admit, I have done zero research on his playing time.

someone please catch me up. Did he actually play at A&M? was he a starter? I will self admit, I have done zero research on his playing time.
Now I could tell you to go back and read the entire thread but for you...

Koda Martin - 2017 Football Roster - Texas A&M University Athletics Department

2017 (Junior)
Appeared in 12 games making 10 starts on the offensive line … helped clear the way for the Aggie offense that averaged 389.6 yards per game … assisted in the offense gaining 285 yards on the ground against Arkansas … was a starter against New Mexico in which the Aggies gained 562 yards … awarded the Weight Room MVP at the team’s annual banquet.
2016 (Sophomore)
Saw action in all 13 games, including four starts (three at offensive tackle, one at tight end) ... was the Aggies’ top backup at both tackle spots ... helped clear the way for a balanced Aggie offense that gained 467.0 yards per game, with 211.8 rushing and 250.0 passing yards per game ... offense rushed for more than 200 yards in seven games and had 350-plus yards vs. Arkansas and Tennessee.
2015 (Freshman)
Listed as the Aggies’ top backup at both offensive tackle spots ... fell on a fumble in the endzone for a touchdown against Ball State ... saw action in eight games ... named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
Redshirted ... earned scout team Offensive MVP at the 2014 team banquet.

Plus he played for his father at Manvel.

Yes he was a starter...not all SEC caliber but a VG player. Should make the OL unit stronger.