OT: Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Foot | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Foot

I maybe could possibly believe this kid, that he was tricked into an online relationship with someone who wasent who they said they were... IF he wasent the star linebacker at Notre Dame... This dude could prolly have 10 actual relationships a night... why get all swept up in an online relationship? Dude wasent even getting any skype action!

I maybe could possibly believe this kid, that he was tricked into an online relationship with someone who wasent who they said they were... IF he wasent the star linebacker at Notre Dame... This dude could prolly have 10 actual relationships a night... why get all swept up in an online relationship? Dude wasent even getting any skype action!

It's possible I guess, dude has a busy schedule being in school and playing football, plus being Mormon maybe it was an easy way to have a relationship for him that wouldn't put any pressure on him to do anything physical.

Even if that's the case and he was in a purely online relationship and got duped by it, someone somewhere still lied about the entire story about how they met, and their interactions. Clearly the guy never physically met her since she was nothing more than vapor.

It's possible I guess, dude has a busy schedule being in school and playing football, plus being Mormon maybe it was an easy way to have a relationship for him that wouldn't put any pressure on him to do anything physical.

Even if that's the case and he was in a purely online relationship and got duped by it, someone somewhere still lied about the entire story about how they met, and their interactions. Clearly the guy never physically met her since she was nothing more than vapor.

I cant bring myself to buy that..

I cannot wait for the rest of this story to come out -- there are just too many possibilities on what the dirty details could be

He makes Lance Armstong look like Mother Teresa!! TE'O and ND and for Marsh UConn as well

fake-girlfriend-for-lonely-guys.png

here's one other thing: Te'o has said that there were many nights when "she" was in a coma and all he heard was the sound of her heart rate monitor? How the heck does he explain that?

some news outlets are claiming he is the "victim" in the headline.
Good grief.

here's one other thing: Te'o has said that there were many nights when "she" was in a coma and all he heard was the sound of her heart rate monitor? How the heck does he explain that?
Good night sweet Prince.

He may have had a gay relationship with the other guy involved with this, but the story of their relationship didn't come out until 2012. He referenced back to how they met in 2009. So it could have been fabricated this past year.

Good point. Says their first tweet was Oct 2011. What was his Heisman potential at that time?

Gay relationship...created this girl as a coverup. Killed her off so that there was a reason why he never had another relationship with a girl (because he was grief-stricken and couldn't love again). Profit off the publicity.

school now saying Teo was victim of hoax.
Of course. They have to say that. Reading the deadspin article though, I'd say that he definitely knew about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom