OT: Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Foot | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Foot

Wow, just wow. And a whole nation fell for it. Where was Mark Schwartz when we needed him?

Hes been camping out at the Melo Center praying something happens.

This guy is lying and it's obvious. I play a lot of poker and am great at picking up tells. This guy has about 40 tells. He's lying and knows he's lying.

All Manti has to do is show his phone records and provide a receipt for the flowers.

Seriously, this press conference is a joke.
thinking the same thing.

I didn't see the presser, is Manti still saying he was a victim?

If so, he has serious issues.

He is not only saying it, ND is going along with it

He hasnt spoken but they are painting this as he is the victim (which he very well could be)

An ND rep is handling the presser, not Te'o.

He hasnt spoken but they are painting this as he is the victim (which he very well could be)
No, marsh... He cannot explain him meeting "her" in 2009, her visiting him n Hawaiii... Or a bunch of other things I outlined In this thread.

An ND rep is handling the presser, not Te'o.
It's AD Jack Swarbrick. I feel like this is a scene right out of the Christmas Story and somewhere Manti Te'o is saying, "Holy cow, it's the fire department. "

No, marsh... He cannot explain him meeting "her" in 2009, her visiting him n Hawaiii... Or a bunch of other things I outlined I'm this thread.

I agree. I just didnt want to sound like a . I agree with Bees and think he is flaming

I agree. I just didnt want to sound like a . I agree with Bees and think he is flaming
You didn't have to go with the flaming angle... Why did you say he could be a victim?

At the end of the day this is still something funny that can be laughed at noone got hurt here its not Ped St.

I bet he was in on it the whole time lol.

You didn't have to go with the flaming angle... Why did you say he could be a victim?

Ive watched sports religiously for the past 35 years of my life and have seen more go sideways. I hope for his sake he is a victim and didnt use this for his personal gain.

I watch peoples eyes when they talk. They looked like lyin eyes to me ( with all due respect to the eagles)

And the Academy Award for fake emotional tears goes to...Jack Swarbrick, ND!!!

At the end of the day this is still something funny that can be laughed at noone got hurt here its not Ped St.

I bet he was in on it the whole time lol.
No one got "hurt" unless you count manipulation and exploitation... And I do count that as hurting people.

How convenient that Te'o and ND were planning a Presser NEXT week.

And to think I was ridiculed for my tearful press conference when my inflatable doll was finally punctured beyond repair.
That doll was the love of my life, and her lifeless plastic form still retains the bodily fluids to prove it.

From the ND S cou t Board: " What's worse than a train wreck? Whatever it is, it's not as bad as this press conference".

proxy.jpg

:rolling:

Please tell me that shirt actually exists! If it doesn't it needs to be made, pronto.

From the ND S cou t Board: " What's worse than a train wreck? Whatever it is, it's not as bad as this press conference".
My favorite from the ND board was when someone said he is going to have answering the NFL's hard questions and someone said he is going to have a harder time answering the hard questions from the men in white coats.

I cant believe someone with something to gain would tell a lie. This is an outrage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom