OT: NC State's new "Pack in Black" helmets... | Syracusefan.com

OT: NC State's new "Pack in Black" helmets...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...ew-north-carolina-state-pack-in-black-helmets

packinblack533.png

backofncsuhelmet.png

I kinda like me too, especially with the wolf outline on the back with the faint eyes. Kind of a nifty look.

Oh well, still won't play any better in them

Pretty terrible, IMO. What's with the pattern in the black portion? It'd look much better just being black fading into red. And don't get me started on the fading wolf eyes. Who thought it was a good idea to use a real wolf from Google images?

This is how you make an eye for a sports team.

lsu-tiger-eye.jpg

Not bad...the university will make some coin by selling game worn helmets to fan boys.

Not bad, but I never understood the fascination with the carbon fiber look.

Not bad, but I never understood the fascination with the carbon fiber look.
I never understood why liking something equates to "fascination"

Lets be honest, those are great helmets.

Looks like the NC State coach wants the Wolfpack to look more like his former Northern Illinois alternative unis.

I'll be honest - from the side they look pretty cool, but from the back they just look stupid

My first reaction is that this is the devil spawn that came about when the new UConn and Rutgers helmets mated.

The eyes in the back look stupid to me too. UCONN's helmets from last year were the first thing that came to mind.

Those helmets are pretty sweet, and if you think for a second that high school kids won't eat them up then you don't get the current uniform revolution.

I kinda like me too, especially with the wolf outline on the back with the faint eyes. Kind of a nifty look.

Oh well, still won't play any better in them
I like that as well - didn't even notice the wolf til you pointed it out!

Saw the new jerseys today while I was at work. The football players haven't seen them yet. They look very nice. At least NCSU will look good when getting pounded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom