OT Quin Snyder?? | Syracusefan.com

OT Quin Snyder??

I would think Shaw would be the choice, but they certainly looked at all levels of coaching. Snyder could be lightning in a bottle Sloan is great, but I am not sure he is a good fit for young guys. He needs to coach pros, not kids.

Wow - and WTH are they even thinking if they take that loser. If they want to get butts back in the seats Sloan is the man as long as they can get some talent for him.

college fans only remember his lackluster record and ugly finish at Missouri, but I heard the Lakers' broadcasters talking about him the other day, and they said that he is very highly regarded within the Lakers organization. He is considered to be very skilled at working with young players, which seems to me is a crucial requirement for whomever gets the Charlotte job.

is it true scorpio returns from the dead ? damn that punk must feel lucky!
truly one of my alltime favourite CUSE moments was watching gerry steal the ball not once but twice on the inbounds pass and drain 2 threes at mizzou to end the half right in front of coach psycho's bench. his meltdown moment was priceless.

The NBA is a much different animal...but it surprised me no end how long Snyder lasted at Missouri amid all that scandal.
Brian Shaw is going to be a top head coach for a long time.
His youth is his one advantage over Jerry Sloan...who develops toughness and winners.

Wow - and WTH are they even thinking if they take that loser. If they want to get butts back in the seats Sloan is the man as long as they can get some talent for him.
Sloan is a great coach, but who cares about him, honestly? How well did another legendary coach, Larry Brown, work out for the Bobcats?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom