Class of 2019 - OT Ryan Alexander (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Ryan Alexander (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe. Unless:
1. Winning doesn't really matter., or
2. Dino found someone else.

Hard to believe. Unless:
1. Winning doesn't really matter., or
2. Dino found someone else.
Or:
3. Being as close to home as possible is most important., or
4. He is a masochist

Lol, he's visiting in the spring during practice. Would be FLOORED if he decides tomorrow.

Was waiting for you to chime in here, announcing tomorrow seemed very odd. I assume Toad is confused again.

So Alabama is a better school than Rutgers, he should just stay put if that's the case and they just started playing football in 2009.

Who’s toad ?

A "journalist" who covers Rutgers for one of their local news outlets. He's nakedly a Rutgers enthusiast, and doesn't generally have great information. Basically, he's a biased clown who only sees things through unrealistic, scarlet colored goggles.

A "journalist" who covers Rutgers for one of their local news outlets. He's nakedly a Rutgers enthusiast, and doesn't generally have great information. Basically, he's a biased clown who only sees things through unrealistic, scarlet colored goggles.

And overvalues every single recruit they sign or are looking at, until they don't sign with Rutgers, they then become significantly worse FB players.

Transfers don't have anything to do with signing day, right? Is he assuming he'll pick Rutgers because that's the only place he's visited before signing day?

In the interest of clarity, the writer mentioned never said Alexander was choosing tomorrow in the article. Said he thought it was a coin flip between Cuse and Rutgers with a Rutgers lean. Specifically mentioned that he may not sign/choose tomorrow.

In the interest of clarity, the writer mentioned never said Alexander was choosing tomorrow in the article. Said he thought it was a coin flip between Cuse and Rutgers with a Rutgers lean. Specifically mentioned that he may not sign/choose tomorrow.

He hasn't even visited Cuse yet but is a Rutgers lean. that sounds like Toad. considering the kid is a grad transfer, there is no way/reason that he will choose tomorrow. at least Toad said he may not do so tomorrow. that's a lot for him ;)

He's edited his article. The first time I read it he indicated Alexander would be choosing on signing day and he also never mentioned Pedo State was involved. Now he mentions both. The part underlined/italicized is the new edit.

Ryan Alexander, OT, South Alabama grad-transfer

Rutgers would have loved to have added a pledge from the 6-3, 305-pounder this past weekend, as he's the priority target at this stage. Although that didn't happen, it appears to have increased its place in his pecking order of schools. According to fellow visitors, Alexander had a good vibe and appeared to take things in and enjoy himself. He also compares, physically, to former captain Jonah Jackson, who is moving on to a new school as a graduate transfer. Syracuse is likely Rutgers' biggest competitor for Alexander as it's also close to home.

My guess: Although Alexander could sign Wednesday, I wouldn't be surprised if this decision occurs after signing day, due to Penn State getting involved late, making his recruitment a three-team race. Unless Penn State offers, I have Alexander picking Rutgers in a tight win over Syracuse based on clues gathered down the stretch, although this could easily go the other way. Rutgers is a good situation where he can transfer closer to home and be a plug-and-play, taking over Jackson's role, lessening the effects of losing Rutgers' toughest captain. Plus, Alexander was recruited by new offensive line coach Peter Rossomando in the past, and they already have a connection.

National signing day decisions Rutgers fans should watch closely: Predictions for Stanley King, Brian Ugwu, Zamar Wise, more

He's edited his article. The first time I read it he indicated Alexander would be choosing on signing day and he also never mentioned Pedo State was involved. Now he mentions both. The part italicized is the new edit.

Rutgers would have loved to have added a pledge from the 6-3, 305-pounder this past weekend, as he's the priority target at this stage. Although that didn't happen, it appears to have increased its place in his pecking order of schools. According to fellow visitors, Alexander had a good vibe and appeared to take things in and enjoy himself. He also compares, physically, to former captain Jonah Jackson, who is moving on to a new school as a graduate transfer. Syracuse is likely Rutgers' biggest competitor for Alexander as it's also close to home.

My guess: Although Alexander could sign Wednesday, I wouldn't be surprised if this decision occurs after signing day, due to Penn State getting involved late, making his recruitment a three-team race. Unless Penn State offers, I have Alexander picking Rutgers in a tight win over Syracuse based on clues gathered down the stretch, although this could easily go the other way. Rutgers is a good situation where he can transfer closer to home and be a plug-and-play, taking over Jackson's role, lessening the effects of losing Rutgers' toughest captain. Plus, Alexander was recruited by new offensive line coach Peter Rossomando in the past, and they already have a connection.

National signing day decisions Rutgers fans should watch closely: Predictions for Stanley King, Brian Ugwu, Zamar Wise, more

Thanks. In other words, this is not based on inside info of any kind. He's just guessing.

Lol @ clues gathered down the stretch. He's such a pretentious tool. Just say it, you're making things up.

It just gives himself an out when he’s wrong - his “clues” indicate it could easily go the other way lol..

He's edited his article. The first time I read it he indicated Alexander would be choosing on signing day and he also never mentioned Pedo State was involved. Now he mentions both. The part underlined/italicized is the new edit.

TOAD gets paid for that drivel?

Lol @ clues gathered down the stretch. He's such a pretentious tool. Just say it, you're making things up.

considering the kid is still going to visit us during spring practice and apparently isn't close to a decision, I think it is a wee bit stupid to say anything about anything down the stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom