OT - Tiger with a 62 today | Syracusefan.com

OT - Tiger with a 62 today

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
You can love or hate him all you want, but golf is much better with him being relevant again. 62 on the Bear Trap on a windy Sunday afternoon is one hell of a round. McIlroy is one great player too. Would be great to see them battle all year.

He is close but i still question his putting. He needs to consistently make putts before i see he can be some type of the player he was. I would start by sh1tcanning that awful nike putter and get the cameron back in the bag. Tell phil knight to live with it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Tiger will be more at peace with himself (and a better golfer as a result) if he does more to acknowledge his past.

Frankly, it's better to see Mickelson back at the top of his game. And watch out for Fred Couples at Augusta this year.

And it's good to see some new faces as well. McIlroy is certainly the real deal, but also guys like Jason Day, Ricky Fowler, Keegan Bradley, John Huh, Jason Dufner, Bill Haas look like they will be in contention for the spotlight for many years to come. One could add many more names to that list.

Tiger will be more at peace with himself (and a better golfer as a result) if he does more to acknowledge his past.

Frankly, it's better to see Mickelson back at the top of his game. And watch out for Fred Couples at Augusta this year.

And it's good to see some new faces as well. McIlroy is certainly the real deal, but also guys like Jason Day, Ricky Fowler, Keegan Bradley, John Huh, Jason Dufner, Bill Haas look like they will be in contention for the spotlight for many years to come. One could add many more names to that list.
I totally agree but he wont. I am thrilled to see mickleson win with the whole "i really dont care if i win" attitude even though he still burns to win tournaments. Wait till haneys book comes out right before the masters. Should be interesting to see how he reacts.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom