OT: vaccine | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

OT: vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t had a pimple in probably 25 years, my face has been awfully itchy and I looked into the mirror for the first time today after being in bed and I had probably 30 white heads, super super tiny but wth. Is this a side effect at all?

I haven’t had a pimple in probably 25 years, my face has been awfully itchy and I looked into the mirror for the first time today after being in bed and I had probably 30 white heads, super super tiny but wth. Is this a side effect at all?
Not sure but my doc said some folks have mild ‘reactions’

I had an itchy throat (felt like quickest sore throat ever) about 5 minutes after injection. Gave me some Benadryl and 45 mins later was 100%.

pfizer shot 1

Oh no. Nothing to worry about at all. And guys, perhaps we can start a go fund me page for two3zone's family.

• Across 414 cutaneous reactions to the messenger RNA COVID-19 vaccines in our registry, the most common morphologies were delayed large local reactions, local injection site reactions, urticaria, and morbilliform eruptions.
  • Less than 50% of patients with cutaneous reactions after the first dose experienced second-dose recurrence. None reported serious adverse events.
This is from the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.

Use the proceeds to set up a massive Syracuse fan.com party.
1619482645596.png

My brother got Pfizer 2 last evening and quit work early today with a headache, sore all over and feeling lethargic. He's 46 and in excellent shape, but seems like it can hit anyone. His boss had his second yesterday morning and stayed home today not feeling well.

I have Pfizer 2 Saturday so we'll see how it goes.

My brother got Pfizer 2 last evening and quit work early today with a headache, sore all over and feeling lethargic. He's 46 and in excellent shape, but seems like it can hit anyone. His boss had his second yesterday morning and stayed home today not feeling well.

Yep. My Pfizer #2 is tomorrow. Bring it! ;)

I'm going for number two tomorrow. Getting a little nervous.

Many if not most have very few side effects. I had Pfizer and had zero side effects after each shot except the sore arm which was actually worse after the 1st shot.

My daughter (a month away from 18) and I (OLD) got our 1st Pfizer shots today at the Ulster County Fairgrounds.

It was easy-peazy and went smooth as silk.
Line wasn't long at all, we got inside in maybe 2 minutes, another few mins to register, and then another few at the table answering all the Q's, then the shot.

Sitting around for :15 mins after took longer than all the rest of it.

So far no side effects, but it's only been like 4 hours.

I'll be waiting for Bill Gates to contact me via my dreams tonight.

Many if not most have very few side effects. I had Pfizer and had zero side effects after each shot except the sore arm which was actually worse after the 1st shot.
Ditto

I got my second Pfizer poke Friday morning and around 8pm I started to get a fever so high I thought my hat was going to catch on fire at the bar but that went away by my 6th or 7th blue light.

Thought I was just hungover when I woke up but once that passed I had an even worse fever than the night before. But that was gone by 6pm or so. I never really felt “sick” it was a weird experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom