OT: vaccine | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

OT: vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t had a pimple in probably 25 years, my face has been awfully itchy and I looked into the mirror for the first time today after being in bed and I had probably 30 white heads, super super tiny but wth. Is this a side effect at all?

Been there, done that. I'm not reliving that phase of my life.

Looks like it's 1 and done for me on vaccines.

Don't @ me.

Yep. My Pfizer #2 is tomorrow. Bring it! ;)
Same, just got back from Pfizer number two and boy are my arms tired.
PinkAdorableBorderterrier-max-1mb.gif

Today marks 14 days since Pfizer shot #2 for me. I am now indestructible, I'm practically Iron Man.

Seriously, for those who are worried, I got very mild side effects from the second shot. It really doesn't hit everyone badly. Although if it's what it takes to return to normalcy, sign me up for regular boosters followed by a day of feeling like garbage for the rest of time.

Today marks 14 days since Pfizer shot #2 for me. I am now indestructible, I'm practically Iron Man.

Seriously, for those who are worried, I got very mild side effects from the second shot. It really doesn't hit everyone badly. Although if it's what it takes to return to normalcy, sign me up for regular boosters followed by a day of feeling like garbage for the rest of time.
Yep - totally agree.

I got my second shot, no joke, in the lawn and garden center at Walmart. So not only will I not get Covid, I'm pretty sure I won't get crabgrass either.

Got Moderna Tuesday morning and was fine 24 hours later and thought I skated (just felt 75% speed). At noon fever set in (100 and change) and I was toast. Went to bed 3 hours early and woke up today feeling fine. Not too shabby.

Last night was rough after Pfizer #2. Fever and went to bed at 8:30. Close to throwing up in the middle of the night, but fever has gone down. Strangest fever, whole body felt hot and I couldn't feel the air conditioning. You would have thought I'd get cold chills from the ac. Terrible night but hope to bounce back today.

New York State residents can use this website and app to create proof of their vaccination and/or a recent negative Covid test result. Once you register, it's very easy to print a copy, create a screenshot, or display your status through the app. You do need to be two weeks past your final vaccination to register.

Is everyone's experience that the 2nd dose is Exactly 3 or 4 weeks (Pfizer - Moderna) after the first? My 2nd was 4 weeks to the minute of the first shot. I ask because my son' says his second Pfizer is 3 weeks and 2 days after the first. But he lives in Florida ...

New York State residents can use this website and app to create proof of their vaccination and/or a recent negative Covid test result. Once you register, it's very easy to print a copy, create a screenshot, or display your status through the app. You do need to be two weeks past your final vaccination to register.
Got this for my wife, mine will show up 2 weeks later like you said.

I just found out this morning that my uncle in Florida just got COVID many weeks after his second vax. Here's the kicker. They had contractors in their condo for weeks, no masks, didn't ask people to wear masks and the guy was literally coughing on my uncle while doing work. He asked my uncle to hold something for him and coughed in his face.

Sorry to preach but people are clueless, need to be smarter and my uncle shouldn't have let this happen but he was put in a tough position. Has underlying conditions and not feeling great but I hope he gets better soon.

Last edited:
Is everyone's experience that the 2nd dose is Exactly 3 or 4 weeks (Pfizer - Moderna) after the first? My 2nd was 4 weeks to the minute of the first shot. I ask because my son' says his second Pfizer is 3 weeks and 2 days after the first. But he lives in Florida ...
That timeframe is fine for Pfizer. Mine was 21 days later but pretty sure 23 days later is not an issue.
I believe Moderna is 28 days later.

That timeframe is fine for Pfizer. Mine was 21 days later but pretty sure 23 days later is not an issue.
I believe Moderna is 28 days later.
My 2nd Moderna shot was 25 days after my first. my friend who got his shot the same day was 32 after. I little early was a bit strange but a bit late is pretty normal

For Florida that math is pretty good. ;)

I just found out this morning that my uncle in Florida just got COVID many weeks after his second vax. Here's the kicker. They had contractors in their condo for weeks, no masks, didn't ask people to wear masks and the guy was literally coughing on my uncle while doing work. He asked my uncle to hold something for him and coughed in his face.

Sorry to preach but people are clueless, need to be smarter and my uncle shouldn't have let this happen but he was put in a tough position. Has underlying conditions and not feeling great but I hope he gets better soon.
That's lousy. Hope he gets well quickly and with no aftereffects.

He should ask for a discount on the housework.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom