OT: vaccine | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

OT: vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what happens if you get the first shot and then cannot get the second? I would assume at some point down the line, have to redo the process. I know someone who got the first, but now has covid (mild symptoms). Wondering what the protocol is. I’m sure it’s happened for many others as statistically it makes sense.

2nd Pfizer shot in yesterday afternoon. Slept well, feel fine outside of the sore arm.

Took a few days off from work. Thinking Road House may be on the docket for first movie of the day followed by Point Break.

Also, go Knicks!

To make it a trilogy of Swayze awesomeness got with "Next of Kin"

Anyone know what happens if you get the first shot and then cannot get the second? I would assume at some point down the line, have to redo the process. I know someone who got the first, but now has covid (mild symptoms). Wondering what the protocol is. I’m sure it’s happened for many others as statistically it makes sense.
When I was waiting in line for my second shot, I overheard part of a conversation regarding your question. The people administering the shots said that they prefer the individual to get the second shot even if there is a greater gap from the first shot than preferred. I do not believe that they have to start the process over.

Just tell them who the Yankees manager was the first time you saw them win the World Series.

If you answer Ralph Houk, you get a shot.

If you answer Billy Martin, you're not tall enough to ride.

Glad I got my vax before that requirement. Joe Torre as my answer gets me 86'ed.

Pretty sure this is how the zombie apocalypse begins.

At least we'll have lots of warning as they make their way down from i80 to i90. Google maps makes it a 13 day walk. If you account for not sleeping and a purposeless shamble...

And time for "snacks" along the way.

Last edited:
Just had my second shot at the fairgrounds, the first shot I had a numb forearm after some time passed, this time it came almost immediately. Had some breathing issues after a week, have a feeling I’ll be having some side effects this time too since the arm thing came so quickly.

Just had my second shot at the fairgrounds, the first shot I had a numb forearm after some time passed, this time it came almost immediately. Had some breathing issues after a week, have a feeling I’ll be having some side effects this time too since the arm thing came so quickly.
It looks as though (anecdotally, at least) that the majority of the population have what could be described as mild flu symptoms, or less. But also that there is a wide variety of other, not so pleasant, symptoms that crop up occasionally.

i think science says you have like 6 weeks to get the 2nd dose or you have to restart the process

i have read some stories that they think 2-3 months is fine too.. but they did so few tests for it they really dont know.. it could be that 75% of people it doesnt matter or it could be 10%.

did you take advantage of the numbness for the "stranger" technique.

did you take advantage of the numbness for the "stranger" technique.

F5271C9C-A1D5-443F-AB2E-5553C8F4E055.jpeg

Had second dose of Pfizer yesterday. Arm was a little sore, zero symptoms of any kind today.

Update: yesterday was the day after my second dose. Slept fine the night of the shot, had no side effects the day of the shot / most of the day yesterday.

Around 8pm last night, I got really fatigued -- no chills, body aches, sickness -- just felt unnaturally weary / exhausted [very atypical for me]. Went to bed early, woke up fine today.

If that was all I had to deal with, small price to pay.

Last edited:
Update: yesterday was the day after my second dose. Slept fine the night of the shot, had no side effects the day of the shot / most of the day yesterday.

Around 8pm last night, I got really fatigued -- no chills, body aches, sickness -- just felt unnaturally weary / exhausted [very atypical for me]. Went to bed early, woke up fine today.

If that was all I had to deal with, small price to pay.
sounds similar to me

I think the UK is moving forward assuming that a second jab 3 months after the first will be effective.
This is correct. The vast majority of people I work with are in London and they have their 2nd shots scheduled 12 weeks after the 1st.

Sadly I think the supply of shots will be higher than the demand here shortly. Not sure why, but it appears that alot of Americans do not want or trust the vaccination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom