OT: vaccine | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

OT: vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mild reaction with 1st dose of Moderna, only noticeable about a week later after I showered. I could see a mild red rash on my shoulder in the area where I had gotten the shot. After my skin cooled, the rash was no longer visible. Have had no pain or discomfort from the shot, only the temporary visible redness. I get my second shot next Saturday.

First pfizer, kinda sore arm - but who cares? No different than a flu shot.

Second Pfizer, incredible brain fog. Felt like I do when I’m half awake while getting up to pee in the middle of the night...but couldn’t snap out of it for basically all day. Couldn’t concentrate on anything. Just out of it. Also my armpit hurt for a day or two, which I’m told was swollen lymph nodes - a common immune response. It was noticeable when I tried to sleep on my side that night.

Wasnt “sick” though - just needed a day to lay around and not do anything complicated, lol.
That was an effect after the news that Kadary is entering the transferring portal.

First pfizer, kinda sore arm - but who cares? No different than a flu shot.

Second Pfizer, incredible brain fog. Felt like I do when I’m half awake while getting up to pee in the middle of the night...but couldn’t snap out of it for basically all day. Couldn’t concentrate on anything. Just out of it. Also my armpit hurt for a day or two, which I’m told was swollen lymph nodes - a common immune response. It was noticeable when I tried to sleep on my side that night.

Wasnt “sick” though - just needed a day to lay around and not do anything complicated, lol.
I had a similar reaction but it was with my first Pfizer shot. It was in waves with periods of clarity. I tried to lie down and couldn't sleep due to a horrible headache. I get my second one in 4 days.

I had a similar reaction but it was with my first Pfizer shot. It was in waves with periods of clarity. I tried to lie down and couldn't sleep due to a horrible headache. I get my second one in 4 days.
Maybe your immune system has already made its defiant statement, and now will quiet down when the second dose arrives. :)

give it another 16 hours. Then close your eyes and tell us what you see.
Shiba Inu Wow GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Both wife and myself had both Pfizer shots. On first shot my wife had slight tummy issues, nothing for me. She had mild fever and tired on 2nd and I had nothing. Both shots my arm was slightly sore but no different than having a flu shot. Happy to be vaccinated.

Got the first dose of Pfizer on Thursday afternoon. Had some numbness in the forearm I had the shot in for a day but outside of that nothing.
The past two days I’ve been absolutely exhausted. I woke up going to take a leak and attempted to put on a sweatshirt as pants for about 3 minutes and while I’m not having trouble breathing I’m finding myself I have to stop and slow down for a second to catch my breath. Arm pain is 100% gone but these new ones have been hitting me a little hard.

Pzifer for me. Got the second last Monday. No issues, no side effects. My wife felt a little tired after the second but was otherwise fine.

Looking forward to attending some lacrosse games and some Syracuse Mets games (without having to take any tests, etc.) starting next Monday. I hope everyone on this forum gets vaccinated as soon as it is possible.

Let's get rid of or reduce the presence of this virus fast. We can't keep living like this forever.

First dose of moderna last Friday.

Muscle soreness at the injection spot for 2 days, gone now. Was a little tired Friday night, but nothing extreme.

Fully expecting a different experience for the next one. We’ll see.

Got the J&J vaccine last wednesday. I was a little nervous because there are stories that people who had covid had bad symptoms from the J&J shot. Thursday I was exhausted, but I took a nap in the middle of working from home and then felt basically fine. Had some issues with catching my breath at the gym saturday and sunday, but now I'm fine. I feel really lucky and have been in the best mood since getting the shot. It blows my mind that there are people who refuse to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom