OT: vaccine | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

OT: vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got first Pfizer earlier today, one to go. My wife was vaccinated a month ago and she is fine. I'm a chicken and will be claiming false positives for the next 48 hours just to get some attention :)
Got my 2nd shot coming tomorrow. Took Friday off just in case, but really don’t expect any issues. I now know dozens of people who’ve gotten both & no problems reported. Looking forward to it!

Last edited:
A little over an hour since my 1st shot. All good. Wife took a picture of me to prove it.

60s op art face.gif

A little over an hour since my 1st shot. All good. Wife took a picture of me to prove it.

View attachment 199545
I had a similar reaction a few months back:
So, what had happened was...” I VOLUNTEERED for the vaccine trials for COVID-19, which apparently was made by a Russian Pharmaceutical company.
I received my first shot this morning and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя...and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши”.

Last edited:
I had a similar reaction a few months back:
"So, I VOLUNTEERED for the vaccine trials for COVID-19, which apparently was made by a Russian Pharmaceutical company.
I received my first shot this morning and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя...and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши".
hahahahahaha

48/hrs. after my 2nd Pfizer shot and all is well. The shot it self stung a bit more than the first imo. My arm is still a bit sore. Around the 30/hr. post mark I kind of felt a bit tired or sluggish so I went to bed and woke up like any other normal day. Feeling good over here ! Oh, I'm 53 for those watching the ages and effects of the vaccines.

Just got done w/ Pfizer #2.
Agree w/ Dnyr85 above that the second shot stung a little bit more. I also felt some dizziness for a couple of minutes while waiting for my 15 min- discharge, and when I got in my car I made sure to wait another 15 before driving home. Felt a little spacy a couple of times, w/ a headache that Tylenol took care of, but nothing major.
Taking tomorrow off so we'll see how I feel as the night goes on. Glad to have it done- can finally see the grands again!!

Just got done w/ Pfizer #2.
Agree w/ Dnyr85 above that the second shot stung a little bit more. I also felt some dizziness for a couple of minutes while waiting for my 15 min- discharge, and when I got in my car I made sure to wait another 15 before driving home. Felt a little spacy a couple of times, w/ a headache that Tylenol took care of, but nothing major.
Taking tomorrow off so we'll see how I feel as the night goes on. Glad to have it done- can finally see the grands again!!
I felt a little dizzy after shot one actually as I sat in my car for the post shot “wait”. I also think it was partly from anxiety, as I started thinking about it and eventually like a self fulfilling prophecy. But then I drove an hour home and seemed all good.

I had my second Pfizer shot around 10 am yesterday. My arm didn't hurt at all during the day, and I did not even feel the shot when administered. Around 9 pm, my arm was killing me. The entire thing. In the middle of the night, I woke up with my entire body aching. I must have had a fever and was drenched with sweat. It took me 45 minutes to be able to get out of bed. I had to take some Ibuprofen, and I eventually felt a little better. I woke up fatigued and achy, but not as much. I am hoping it continues to subside during the day. The side effects from the second shot came on much quicker and stronger than the 1st but appear to not last as long.

J&J slows distribution of their vaccine after the EU announced a review after some people developed blood clots.

J&J slows distribution of their vaccine after the EU announced a review after some people developed blood clots.

Well that’s no good. Certainly more firepower for the vaccine skeptics and if you have any social media, there are many.

I am not looking forward to my second shot though. I have a feeling I will have strong reactions.

Got first dose of Pfizer three weeks ago no side effect whatsoever except little itchy rash the size of a quarter at the point of injection.

Next Tuesday is the second dose. Not sure what to expect.

I heard to expect sore arm swollen arm tiredness foggyness fever etc...hope not but taking the day after off just in case.

Is it better to inject the second dose on the opposite arm?

I wasn't ask which arm on first dose, there is a desk where the nurse sits and the chair for me is to the right of the desk so it's naturally my left arm. If I want the right arm the chair has to be flipped or she has to walk around...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors