OT: vaccine | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

OT: vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my second Pfizer yesterday. The same woman at Walgreen's did it as the first one, but I felt the needle more this time. Arm is a bit sore, but nothing preventing me from using it, which is good because I use my arms for everything.

I'm a little tired today, but it's not like I am unable to function. It was insanely busy at work this week and I had to work a full day yesterday so I think that's more why I am tired.

Just glad to get it done!

Had my second Pfizer yesterday. The same woman at Walgreen's did it as the first one, but I felt the needle more this time. Arm is a bit sore, but nothing preventing me from using it, which is good because I use my arms for everything.

I'm a little tired today, but it's not like I am unable to function. It was insanely busy at work this week and I had to work a full day yesterday so I think that's more why I am tired.

Just glad to get it done!
1620141123725.png

I'm late 30's. Had 2 doses of Pfizer. First one caused no issues, other than arm soreness for a couple days, not much worse than your typical flu shot.

Second dose wasn't terrible for me either. I must have drank 150 oz of water daily, day before, day of and day after shot which almost certainly helped my cause. Got it at 10:45 a.m. Went to bed around 11 p.m. starting to feel a little drained. Took a Tylenol right before bed, woke up with a headache around 7 :30 a.m., took another Tylenol. I was able to function throughout the day and do a few things around the house. If I really had to work, I could have, but just took the day since I'm not docked any time off for a sick day. Didn't hurt the day after my shot was a Friday too.

8 hours into Moderna shot #2... feeling sluggish and have the onset of a headache. Arm hurts a good amount, so I’m icing it. Been drinking water all day also, so hoping that helps throughout the night. Fingers crossed for an uneventful night of sleep. Took tomorrow off just in case.

I can report no real side-effects now that it is 5 days since my shot.

I had a sore arm starting at about 6 hours - 28 hours after the shot. Other then that not much. I guess the one odd thing is that I seemed to have an abnormal amount of ear wax three 3 days after the shot. Also a giant zit between my lip and nose that reminded me of high school. But no other zits.

My aunt who is in her early 70's unfortunately has come down with Pneumonia and is in the hospital getting treated. Not covid related and she received the shot in mid-March.

My cousin is a tin-foil hat truther who tried to convince my aunt not to take the vaccine. He was talking to my sister a few days ago, and I was told the following.
1) Of course he believes that the Vaccine was highly likely to have caused the pneumonia.
2) He also believes she might have Covid. But the doctors were hiding that she had Covid because they wanted to cover that vaccines are not effective.

My aunt who is in her early 70's unfortunately has come down with Pneumonia and is in the hospital getting treated. Not covid related and she received the shot in mid-March.

My cousin is a tin-foil hat truther who tried to convince my aunt not to take the vaccine. He was talking to my sister a few days ago, and I was told the following.
1) Of course he believes that the Vaccine was highly likely to have caused the pneumonia.
2) He also believes she might have Covid. But the doctors were hiding that she had Covid because they wanted to cover that vaccines are not effective.
Christmas Eve’s must be a blast.

Woke up feeling like absolute garbage... now 16 hours past Moderna #2. Worst symptom is that I’m really queasy. I want to sleep more, but I can’t get comfortable. Body feels really fatigued. Hope this subsides as the morning goes on.

Woke up feeling like absolute garbage... now 16 hours past Moderna #2. Worst symptom is that I’m really queasy. I want to sleep more, but I can’t get comfortable. Body feels really fatigued. Hope this subsides as the morning goes on.
This is how I felt with pfizer II. Got maybe a couple hours of sleep. Probably going to bed at 6 today

This is how I felt with pfizer II. Got maybe a couple hours of sleep. Probably going to bed at 6 today
Really glad I took today off ahead of time. I’ve been on the couch all morning with our dog Melo - yes, he’s named after THAT Melo. Dogs make everything better. But I definitely feel that early bedtime coming too.

Christmas Eve’s must be a blast.
He's actually not a bad kid (I say that as he is several years younger than me).

He is not the typical right wing conspiracy nut -- he has plenty of conspiracies (especially about this lockdown and covid), but he generally is liberal in his political views. So if we avoid the conspiracy aspects within his views, we are able to converse with little issue and quite a bit of common ground since he is not generally a dick to others.

But his conspiracy views are unfortunately spiraling more and more as he gets exposed to questionable information sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom