Our coordinators are getting pwned* | Syracusefan.com

Our coordinators are getting pwned*

Quit pinning their ears back and attack the damn ball. Quit stringing out, just hit. No stringing, just smack the QB. It kills me to see SU sucking at defending the option. Just doesn't seem natural. Y the are they playing 3-4?

Some of this ACC revenue needs to go towards staffing. We shouldn't have to keep going the cheap route for coordinators, and we need to increase the recruiting staff so it is more than one person.

Bullough has been a disaster all year, I would be shocked if hes back next year. This is an abysmal performance.

With Shafer as coordinator we were always in games. I can think of 3 games in his four years where we looked as awful as we have looked in 3/4 losses this year. He is awful and we have enough talent on defense where these disasters should not happen.

I have no problem losing when we are overmatched but this is not a game where we should be down four goddamn touchdowns at halftime.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

This is the same offense we ran at Bishop Grimes in 1980 and we can't stop it....sad

It sucks Marrone couldn't have bailed on us sooner. We would have hired Addazio.

Last edited:
You're being sarcastic I hope... Daoust is nowhere near ready to be DC

2 weeks to get ready for wake.

2 weeks.

1 thing about P was...give him 2 weeks and he'll beat you.

this is an epic loss, lets see how they respond.

2 weeks.

Eh, It seemed that way early in P's tenure but really wasn't later on.

We'll see if this staff can rebound. Not terribly optimistic but what can you do ?

at this point what do what gatech to do??

start passing??

The coaches should all fire themselves at this point.

Our halftime speech wasn't the same as Northwestern. Shafer said win the 2nd half on the scoreboard. Got out of there with an ounce or two of dignity.

I wonder if today he said let's see if they can outscored us by more in the 2nd half. If so, well done by the team.

2 weeks.

That statement is not anywhere close to factual.

except it is.

including bowls, he was 12-5 when i gave up around 96.
Kaiser

Just curious if you have to pick a coach who would you want it to be?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom