Our next coach | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Our next coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just food for thought. Read my post again. I present 2 sides. I state that i think he is staying. I also state my trust in our admin. Last point. I truly believe that any of the coaches mentioned can do as as good a job as Dino.

So with that as a foundation.
Dino to LSU:)
Dino leaving isn't food for thought. It is throwing crap on the wall and seeing if it sticks.
Baylor isn't hiring anyone connected to Briles. They are worried about NCAA sanctions. If they were going to hire a Baylor ex-assistant then Phil Montgomery would make sense as he is close with Briles.
Babers isn't leaving for another job after a 4-8 sesson.
Can people wait for a winning season before starting this chit.

Dino leaving isn't food for thought. It is throwing crap on the wall and seeing if it sticks.
Baylor isn't hiring anyone connected to Briles. They are worried about NCAA sanctions. If they were going to hire a Baylor ex-assistant then Phil Montgomery would make sense as he is close with Briles.
Babers isn't leaving for another job after a 4-8 sesson.
Can people wait for a winning season before starting this chit.
I never said he was leaving. This is a fan board for gosh sakes.

It is a fan board but this Thread is why the SU media trolls SU fans.
These type of threads cause Vietnam flashbacks for our fanbase.
Depending on acid or shroms might be a pleasurable experience.

Its just food for thought. Read my post again. I present 2 sides. I state that i think he is staying. I also state my trust in our admin. Last point. I truly believe that any of the coaches mentioned can do as as good a job as Dino.

So with that as a foundation.
Dino to LSU:)
Right.

Not the ringing endorsement I'd like to hear but understandable response in his situation.

We don't have a game next week. We don't have an opponent to prepare for.

What can Dino say that he didn't already say in yesterday's presser.
yes, true. thanks for talking me off the ledge. It's insanity to think he's going to leave, I hate myself for falling for it :(

yes, true. thanks for talking me off the ledge. It's insanity to think he's going to leave, I hate myself for falling for it :(
While I really want DB to stay (and I think he will), why couldn't he have said something definitive like, "I will absolutely be coaching SU next season"?

Such a statement would have completely eliminated most of the angst around here.

"What can Dino say that he didn't already say in yesterday's presser."
nothing i heard from dino yesterday guaranteed he'd be back. he was cagey. "right now i'm focusing on syracuse" or something along those lines.
i'd expect he'll return but wouldn't be shocked if he didn't based on his own comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom