Ozark season 4 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ozark season 4

So….what was the point of the car accident? They even flashed forward to that scene in a previous season.

And then they’re all fine after it? So….what was the point? It didn’t lead to anything, did it?
I think to show that nothing can stop the Brydes.

There is a 0.0% chance nobody ends up in the hospital for at least a 24 hour evaluation after that type of crash though. Make it be somewhat realistic.
How do you know that they werent? There is no timeline. We just see them get out of the cab.

I think to show that nothing can stop the Brydes.
Which is absurd. The whole show was so over the top.

I mean….Breaking Bad was far fetched, but Walt’s whole family got destroyed and he took a bullet and died in the end.

These dorks being completely untouchable….lol.

I mean….Breaking Bad was far fetched, but Walt’s whole family got destroyed and he took a bullet and died in the end.

I definitely hate watched the final season. Think I'd be at my quitting point if it was going to continue. Had to quit Billions a season ago because it was so ridiculous. Think I made it to around season 7 of walking dead til there was the guy with the tiger or lion or whatever and had to instantly bail. So many of these shows have a great season or 2 worth of source material then everything goes in the shitter when they try to keep it going.

Thanks for ruining breaking bad for me. Jk I never really got into it. I mean Wendy was pretty much a psychopath.

Thanks for ruining breaking bad for me. Jk I never really got into it. I mean Wendy was pretty much a psychopath.

It struck the perfect balance between ridiculously entertaining (often after a slow burn buildup), and smart writing, IMO. No show has done that balance better IMO.

A show that the “smart, critically acclaimed” crowd and the average meathead could all love.

I think they went too hard into the politics/fundraising/chicago in the last season and lost the original essence of the show which was the money laundering/interactions with the people in the ozarks.
Agree completely. Impossible to follow all the political stuff.

I think they went too hard into the politics/fundraising/chicago in the last season and lost the original essence of the show which was the money laundering/interactions with the people in the ozarks.
Ya that bored me. Who cares about voting machines and buying senators. Stick to Ruth and the cartel aspect.

The Darlene/Wyatt love affair was just a bit of a stretch too, in my opinion.
I was kinda done with the show when they cut the baby out of the mother’s stomach. I hate watched after that.

Just thinking about this - I’m really annnoyed there were zero repercussions. Make their actions kill one of the kids, and make them realize it. Kill Wendy. Something should’ve happened. The private eye returned and I’m thinking “repercussions!” But nope. The kid who hates his parents, shows up with a shotgun to save the day! Smh, dumb show.

Marty should’ve never made it out of that pit in Mexico, tbh. The lack of repercussions for anything just made me check out at some point.

Just thinking about this - I’m really annnoyed there were zero repercussions. Make their actions kill one of the kids, and make them realize it. Kill Wendy. Something should’ve happened. The private eye returned and I’m thinking “repercussions!” But nope. The kid who hates his parents, shows up with a shotgun to save the day! Smh, dumb show.

Marty should’ve never made it out of that pit in Mexico, tbh. The lack of repercussions for anything just made me check out at some point.
The show was meant to revolve around the Byrd's and show they were invincible. None of it was realistic. In the real world the cartel would have killed the entire family years ago.

The good news (ie the bad news ) is there’s talk about a season 5. So there’s still a possibility that Wendy will get hers.

I always thought the private eye was a cheap attempt at re-creating the Agent Petty role.

Never worked for me.

Then to have him in that final moment? Sigh. Didn't work.

In my head, Jonah shot his mom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom