Parking Pass for Next Season? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Parking Pass for Next Season?

if they do it that way then its a matter of do they enforce it or not.. the hard part in knowing who was in the lots long before they opened. Not much different than the paper.. But it takes more time to look around alot and scan plates in. thats the same reason so many places still use tags over digital

Digital parking passes will be 100 times easier.

Digital parking passes will be 100 times easier.
I know we think that, and it may work out that way. But working with parking units day 2 day digital has been a huge pain in the ass on many the campus. That being said digital for game events is different than day 2 day parking.

But then I still think Digital is 10x worse than paper tickets going to a game.

I know we think that, and it may work out that way. But working with parking units day 2 day digital has been a huge pain in the ass on many the campus. That being said digital for game events is different than day 2 day parking.

But then I still think Digital is 10x worse than paper tickets going to a game.

Digital tix have been a godsend.

Another option

Have her buy two extra $99 seats for you.

That'll qualify her for an extra parking pass to order. Buy the tix and parking from her. Sell the Clemson and Army tix and recoup part of your $198. Probably can get $35-40 each for Clemson and $10-20 each for the rest. You should come close to breaking even. Might even make some money if we win 8-9 games.
Listen to my friend. That is all.

When are they doing the parking again? I think it’s May. I told them North Manley but I think I still technically have to go through the process.

North Manley or bust, that’s my people!
North Manley is the best value IMHO.

Buy a portable external battery pack and leave it in your truck.

Exactly Tmark

A lot of different solutions to make sure that your phone doesn’t die

It’s a poor excuse for why they shouldn’t go to digital parking

juts how good is the wifi in all these lots we have game parking in?

juts how good is the wifi in all these lots we have game parking in?

Why do you need Wi-Fi?

It should be preloaded into your wallet app on your phone before you leave your house?

Also, if you’re using your phone outside of the dome you’re probably going to be using your cell service provider

Why do you need Wi-Fi?

It should be preloaded into your wallet app on your phone before you leave your house?

Also, if you’re using your phone outside of the dome you’re probably going to be using your cell service provider
I was more thinking of the devices that will be scanning your digital devices to verify the parking ticket on your phone.. All the ones I have seen require wifi access to validate the scans.

I was more thinking of the devices that will be scanning your digital devices to verify the parking ticket on your phone.. All the ones I have seen require wifi access to validate the scans.
Maybe they'll use the private 5g network JMA is installing up on the Hill

anyone else get the email with their parking selection time and check out the price increase i think for all levels?

I believe last year zone B which is where the Syracruz tailgate and all west stadium lots reside it was $200 and it is $25 more this year with 1 less home home.

Last edited:
anyone else get the email with their parking selection time and check out the price increase i think for all levels?

I believe last year zone B which is where the Syracruz tailgate and all west stadium lots reside it was $200 and it is $25 more this year with 1 less home home.
I got mine yesterday. I haven’t had a chance to go through it closely yet. I think I saw my window to purchase opened on the 9th?

You are correct. West lot was $200 last year.

So a friend of mine with a lower donor rank than me got an earlier date to buy a parking pass than I did. Wth

So a friend of mine with a lower donor rank than me got an earlier date to buy a parking pass than I did. Wth

Donor rank is 2nd. They go by amount donated during the past fiscal year. Donor rank breaks a tie. Who gave more this past year?

Donor rank is 2nd. They go by amount donated during the past fiscal year. Donor rank breaks a tie. Who gave more this past year?
Me. I bought 5 seasons, they have 4. They also haven’t been a season ticket holder as long as I have. I rank 800 higher than they do

Me. I bought 5 seasons, they have 4. They also haven’t been a season ticket holder as long as I have. I rank 800 higher than they do
You got screwed then unless he donated money in top of the season Tix donation. Or maybe his 4 require a higher donation that’s your 5?