Parking Pass for Next Season? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Parking Pass for Next Season?

You got screwed then unless he donated money in top of the season Tix donation. Or maybe his 4 require a higher donation that’s your 5?
He doesn’t donate money. He sits with me

is donor rank a high to low or low to high thing?

do you want to be #1 or #26349?

So by my rough math.

26000 donors they track

2500 varsity donors
3000 donors above varsity level at those 7 other groupings

21000 roughly at the orange team mate level

This is across all sports, I wonder what the break down is at those higher levels and then compared to other schools.

Me. I bought 5 seasons, they have 4. They also haven’t been a season ticket holder as long as I have. I rank 800 higher than they do
Canadians get 5 priority points subtracted

Mine came - June 5th.
Omg GIF by 9-1-1: Lone Star

Another option

Have her buy two extra $99 seats for you.

That'll qualify her for an extra parking pass to order. Buy the tix and parking from her. Sell the Clemson and Army tix and recoup part of your $198. Probably can get $35-40 each for Clemson and $10-20 each for the rest. You should come close to breaking even. Might even make some money if we win 8-9 games.
What he said.

Do
He doesn’t donate money. He sits with me
Does he also have basketball seasons? First criteria is Donor Level (All American, All ACC, Varsity, etc.) As Bees says, that is based on current year giving and pledges.

At any rate, West passes lasted through the entire process last year and renewals are at less than 100%, so you will be fine.

Do

Does he also have basketball seasons? First criteria is Donor Level (All American, All ACC, Varsity, etc.) As Bees says, that is based on current year giving and pledges.

At any rate, West passes lasted through the entire process last year and renewals are at less than 100%, so you will be fine.
No, he only has FB. And there was a 7 year period where he didn’t purchase any SU tickets. I have an email into my ticket rep. I may be fine, as you say, but why bother having the donor rank if it doesn’t mean anything?

Donor rank absolutely means something. It is the second sorting factor after Priority Grouping (donor level) and some levels have thousands of members. System was greatly streamlined and objective was to strike a balance between high dollar, more recent supporters and long term more modest level fans. Personally think it favors the first group a bit more than the second, but it is much more equitable than almost every other peer program.

Donor rank absolutely means something. It is the second sorting factor after Priority Grouping (donor level) and some levels have thousands of members. System was greatly streamlined and objective was to strike a balance between high dollar, more recent supporters and long term more modest level fans. Personally think it favors the first group a bit more than the second, but it is much more equitable than almost every other peer program.

It’s going to be the same thing as me, he payment plans it and the other guy probably bought them outright

It’s absolutely stupid that it effects who gets placed ahead of you