Class of 2020 - Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, to be clear, rebounding numbers be damned, he looks like he would help us significantly on the offensive end. If our staff doesn’t think Edwards and JBA can contribute that much offensively next year, I would definitely be happy to have this guy because it seems like a safe bet he can catch and dunk in the very least. I wish he had extended his jumper out to the 3 point line but beggars can’t be choosers.

Oof we’d get killed on the boards even more than usual

Unless we land a transfer who can score from the wing, we’re going to give up a lot at the 3 next year. If the forwards are Dolezaj and Guerrier, scoring takes a big dip. While it seems crazy, Buddy might need to play the 3 at times in a 3-guard lineup. There, I said it.

yes he would. when I said 4 centers I wasn't including him because next year I would hope he'd have to play little to no center.
Is Marek going to get his degree this year?

imo, braswell is not a 3. can't handle the ball. to me he's a stretch 4. and I don't consider either of our recruits to be sharp shooting 3's.
Yeah and so is JBA.

This guy’s video makes him look beastly but his foul rate against Ivy competition makes me think he has anticipation issues on D, or maybe he commits a lot of dumb over the back and reach in fouls.

Also if you’re wondering why his video only shows one 3 point attempt, it’s because that is the only 3 he took during his 3 years at Columbia. So his career 3pt% can only go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom