Patterson is orange | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Patterson is orange

What a problem to have... Roberson wants to commit, we want Dakari and Wiggins as well for one last spot...

We'll see. Unless you have strong "sources" to back that up, I'll stick with what I said. Do you? If so, how's he tied to Wiggins?
tomcat is about as legit as it gets on this forum

We'll see. Unless you have strong "sources" to back that up, I'll stick with what I said. Do you? If so, how's he tied to Wiggins?
Keith: At the risk of leaving someone out, Tomcat, Jake, Francis,Bees, AlbanyCuse and CTO are almost always spot on and have imbecible sources. Plus Tomcat loves Tubas.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Keith: At the risk of leaving someone out, Tomcat, Jake, Francis,Bees, AlbanyCuse and CTO are almost always spot on and have imbecible sources. Plus Tomcat loves Tubas.

Thank you for explaining that to me. I knew about Jake and Francis, not about many others. I wasn't trying to be confrontational with what I said, it was just my opinion. Until he says somebody else besides Kentucky, excuse me if I feel that way.

Don't forget Andrew Wiggins. He is by far the best player in the class. He is by far the best HS player who has come out in the past 1o years.

Getting him would make us prohibitive favorites to win the national championship. He is tight with Tyler Ennis. If we get him, it will be HUGE.
Been watching that kid for 2 years blow up, he sure is. I hope you're right and I'm wrong about Kentucky.

Thank you for explaining that to me. I knew about Jake and Francis, not about many others. I wasn't trying to be confrontational with what I said, it was just my opinion. Until he says somebody else besides Kentucky, excuse me if I feel that way.
Understood. It just takes awhile to know which folks have really good inside info. Those I listed do, and don't post such strong opinions unless its solid. Your opinion on this issue is a common one, and was well voiced. You just happened to be sparing with a board favorite and perhaps our most eloquent essayist.

Understood. It just takes awhile to know which folks have really good inside info. Those I listed do, and don't post such strong opinions unless its solid. Your opinion on this issue is a common one, and was well voiced. You just happened to be sparing with a board favorite and perhaps our most eloquent essayist.
Wasn't trying to spar with him. It's just not in my nature to be confrontational on such topics as recruiting. What I am though is very head strong in my opinions. Sure, there are insiders like you mentioned, but most of us have no clue where a kid is going until they decide and it becomes public...so all we have are our opinions. Obviously by the number of posts I've had, I'm just a newbie to syracusefan so I'm glad that somebody let me know who to trust on such topics. Thank you!

Is that imbecile or impeccable? There is quite a bit of difference. Or perhaps it's a hybrid of both words with a new meaning.

Syracuse has as good a shot, if not better, than anyone of getting Wiggins.

Adding Wiggins and Johnson would make the 2013 class pretty interesting, wouldn't it?
That would be one hell of a class. Star power with three likely McDonalds All Americans, one who will probably be here four years running our team. The other three guys are loaded with potential. Patterson looks like the most ready to contribute and if he earns playing time should be a defensive nightmare at the top of the zone and offensively he can really finish at the rim and has a great stroke. Johnson just needs to fill out. I really love his potential. He is sixteen and could very well grow an inch or two and become a great SU forward. And then there is my favorite of the bunch, Chinoso seems to be a great kid. A hard worker who's goals transcend basketball, but while he is on the court he hustles and outworks everyone else. This really could be a very productive class over the next 4-5 years.

Adding Wiggins and Johnson would make the 2013 class pretty interesting, wouldn't it?
Good god, that wouldn't be fair.

I know ennis and wiggins play on the same aau team but does anyone know if they are close friends.

I know ennis and wiggins play on the same aau team but does anyone know if they are close friends.
It has been reported that they are close friends.

Is that imbecile or impeccable? There is quite a bit of difference. Or perhaps it's a hybrid of both words with a new meaning.
Bad typing The imbecile should have impeccable. :(

Bad typing The imbecile should have impeccable. :(

It's all good. It was good for a chuckle after a dreadful week of work. I'm hoping to start out next week with a Cuse win on the Midway!

WOW. Yes it would.

"In the final game before the holiday break, Brewster hosted Rise Academy (PA). With seven minutes remaining in the contest and the hosts in control with a 24 point lead, the Bobkittens had visions of sugarplums dancing in their cute little heads and stopped playing with focus or intensity. Fortunately, they were able to hold on to win, 103-91. Unsigned guard Robert Champion (Waxhaw, NC) led a balanced scoring attack with 19 points, while Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) added 16 points and a game-high 10 assists. Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN) and Elijah Macon (Columbus, OH) each contributed 17 points, while Macon had a game-high 10 rebounds. Brewster shot an impressive 76% from 2FG range in the contest, as well as 89% from the free-throw line. However, keeping with the season of giving, the Bobkittens coughed up 23 turnovers in the contest. Over the past two games, the Bobkittens have committed enough turnovers to feed the faculty during the upcoming holiday party (50 total turnovers). Betty Crocker would be proud."

Even Mark Sanchez thinks 50 turnovers in Brewsters last two games are ridiculous imagepng_2_2.png

"In the final game before the holiday break, Brewster hosted Rise Academy (PA). With seven minutes remaining in the contest and the hosts in control with a 24 point lead, the Bobkittens had visions of sugarplums dancing in their cute little heads and stopped playing with focus or intensity. Fortunately, they were able to hold on to win, 103-91. Unsigned guard Robert Champion (Waxhaw, NC) led a balanced scoring attack with 19 points, while Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) added 16 points and a game-high 10 assists. Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN) and Elijah Macon (Columbus, OH) each contributed 17 points, while Macon had a game-high 10 rebounds. Brewster shot an impressive 76% from 2FG range in the contest, as well as 89% from the free-throw line. However, keeping with the season of giving, the Bobkittens coughed up 23 turnovers in the contest. Over the past two games, the Bobkittens have committed enough turnovers to feed the faculty during the upcoming holiday party (50 total turnovers). Betty Crocker would be proud."

Even Mark Sanchez thinks 50 turnovers in Brewsters last two games are ridiculous View attachment 1630
Hey Francis, as you like guy's expressions to hint sarcasm (see above Lebron pic, etc), check this one out. Note MCW's expression in the upper right corner. Do your magic with this one :)
http://media.syracuse.com/post-standard/photo/2012/12/12007698-standard.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom