Patterson is orange | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Patterson is orange

I swear I come to this board for a chuckle from the Francis celeb faces as much as the recruiting info. Keep up the good work and keeping things lighthearted. Would be great if all the boards were as chill as the recruiting board.:cool:

I swear I come to this board for a chuckle from the Francis celeb faces as much as the recruiting info. Keep up the good work and keeping things lighthearted. Would be great if all the boards were as chill as the recruiting board.:cool:
Exactly Orangezoo and thanks for the kind words. With all of the complaining, drama, and negativity that goes on the main boards. I find myself preferring to come here more often, just to get away and ignore most of the nonsense.

Exactly Orangezoo and thanks for the kind words. With all of the complaining, drama, and negativity that goes on the main boards. I find myself preferring to come here more often, just to get away and ignore most of the nonsense.
My feelings exactly. The thing is, this team is a championship contender every year, so why not enjoy?
I learned that once things get into a pissing battle, it's time to walk on a thread. Unless that brncusefvrcuse guy was involved.

My feelings exactly. The thing is, this team is a championship contender every year, so why not enjoy?
I learned that once things get into a pissing battle, it's time to walk on a thread. Unless that brncusefvrcuse guy was involved.
I actually miss that guy lol. He was great for entertainment while he lasted.

brncusefvrcuse's threads were at leats about bball even if it was about him playing bball. Like Francis says they were entertaining and I'd add harmless. It's obvious he was a youngster and I actually thought others were pretty harsh with him down the stretch. It kind of became the "cool" thing to bully him or smack him down which I didn't care for even if he did post some rediculous things.

"Unsigned point guard Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) had a game-high 20 points to lead Brewster over Wilbraham & Monson, 66-61. Syracuse-bound Ron Patterson added 18 points, while NC State-signee Kyle Washington contributed 11 points and 11 rebounds."

That was against Goodluck's team. I heard Goodluck and McCullough was defending each other at times and held each other in check.

Off topic, but did you see Crean storm off like a little baby last night after the game?It was great.
Crean= babyfacesmiley.png

Seemed he drove to the left a lot for a right handed guy. I know we are worried about back up PG if MCW leaves so this is relevant. His arms are so longh he can keep the ball low without too much trouble. Handle looked good, playmaking for others is a different thing though and that vid doesn't show any of that.

Looks like a very good prospect and fit for our system.

Wow. IU screwed the pooch on this one.

FWIW my cousin is an IU grad and follows IU's recruiting very closely. He said IU fans were pissed that Patterson didn't make it there and that Crean was as high on him as any of the other recruits in Patterson's class. This was all before I even knew who Patterson was, but I distinctly remember him telling me that 'Cuse was getting a tough, long guard who might just be the best defender in the country. I thought he might be exaggerating...He said it was a shame he was going to be playing in a Zone, but his wingspan and instincts look like they're made for the top of the zone.

Seemed he drove to the left a lot for a right handed guy. I know we are worried about back up PG if MCW leaves so this is relevant. His arms are so longh he can keep the ball low without too much trouble. Handle looked good, playmaking for others is a different thing though and that vid doesn't show any of that.

Looks like a very good prospect and fit for our system.
It's an easier shot on the pull up for a righty.

Those were Rautins type quick hands on the steals. his arms are so long and quick i see him getting a lot of steals at the top of the zone.

He is definitely an under rated passer. Seems like he makes a lot of great passes to set up teammates.

Guy reminds a lot of Paul Harris. With a jump shot

"Brewster improved to 18-5 on the season with a 87-54 win over visiting South Kent School. The Bobcats placed six players in double-figures led by Syracuse-signee Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN) with 14 points, while unsigned point guard Martez Harrison (Kansas City, MO) added 13 points, 6 assists, and 4 steals. Junior point guard Kevin Zabo(Gatineau, Quebec) contributed 12 points and Syracuse-commit Chris McCullough (Bronx, NY) chipped in with 11 points and 8 rebounds. West Virginia-bound Elijah Macon (Columbus, OH) notched 10 points in the victory."

"The boys varsity basketball team improved to 19-5 on the season with a 106-81 victory over Putnam Science (CT). Brewster was led by West Virginia-bound Elijah Macon (Columbus, OH) with 25 points and 8 rebounds, while NC State-signee Kyle Washington (Champlin,MN) contributed 21 points and 9 rebounds. UNH-bound John Edwards played great defensively off the bench for the Bobcats. Syracuse-bound Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN) chipped in with 18 points, while another Syracuse-commit Chris McCullough (Bronx, NY) had a double-double of 10 points and 12 rebounds. Junior guards Kevin Zabo (Gatineau, Quebec) andJared Terrell (Weymouth, MA) rounded out the Bobcats in double-figures with 12 and 11 points, respectively."

"Brewster improved to 20-5 on the season with a 72-66 win over St. Thomas More at the National Prep School Invitational. The Bobcats were led by Syracuse-signee Ron Patterson (Indianapolis, IN) with 26 points, while West Virginia-bound Elijah Macon (Columbus, OH) contributed 17 points and 7 rebounds. Junior guard Jared Terrell (Weymouth, MA) played a strong all-around game and chipped in with 15 points."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom