Pay that man his money. | Syracusefan.com

Pay that man his money.

Crusty

Living Legend
6beb1d9805596b30f743a615bad1770ff2265c34a87de1c803b0aa74343bed9a.jpg

Dino!

Yup. Put up or shut up. The nation's eyes are upon you, SU!

I agree. Pay the man and his guys. I want him to stay and build a national contender. I know people don't think we can fight for championship some day and as a highly competitive person I don't understand that. Clemson came from nowhere. Pay up.

There’s a definite buzz right now. The casuals are starting to pay attention and buy in. Everyone has been bringing up Cuse football to me, and for the first time in 20 years or so, the tone is always positive and hopeful.

We finish this year out strong, and keep that momentum going on the recruiting trails and we’ll be set up for a great run. It’s actually happening. Lock Dino up and let’s enjoy the ride, it’s been too long.

I don’t think people totally process that money won’t be an issue with this administration.

The bigger competition is opportunity. What if an SEC program comes calling? Or a California school where he has some roots has different weather?

Hoping that Syracuse will be to Dino as Arizona seems to be for RichRod. But I have 110% belief/faith that economics won’t be the driving force. Just hoping the Dome renovations come to fruition...though that’s not going to be confirmed until post Spring Ball.

We got a knock on the door from a non-for-profit wanting to install free smoke detectors yesterday morning. I'm in my um - just woke up clothes - with a Syracuse hoodie. I explain nicely that my wife is very conscientious about changing batteries, etc. The young lady (college aged) says - Thank you for your time. As she turns away she looks back and says "Go CUSE!" with a fist bump and a smile.

Things are changing.

I've convinced myself that Babers low key really, really cares that he's the only coach with a dome and wants to be here.

But yes, we need to take care of the guy and his staff and invest in resources that make the program better.

Scooch doesn’t like these threads look out.

I’d like to see Dino here a long time and I suspect SU will do what they can to make that happen.

I also think message board posts pleading for extensions are silly. Unless Wildhack is making the post no one here knows what’s up.

At the very least these threads would be more useful if they were discussing what has, and hasn’t, been done. Just saying “extend him!!1!” over and over is boring.

I’d like to see Dino here a long time and I suspect SU will do what they can to make that happen.

I also think message board posts pleading for extensions are silly. Unless Wildhack is making the post no one here knows what’s up.

At the very least these threads would be more useful if they were discussing what has, and hasn’t, been done. Just saying “extend him!!1!” over and over is boring.
Nothing silly about it. The AD has always had the fan boards monitored. Like chicken soup couldn't hoit.

I've convinced myself that Babers low key really, really cares that he's the only coach with a dome and wants to be here.

But yes, we need to take care of the guy and his staff and invest in resources that make the program better.
I think this is true and as he starts winning in the loud house he will get a real comfort level that will mean we don't have to pay the last dollar to keep him.

He will be 57 next season, which will eliminate him for some programs while we embrace him. If we play our cards right, I think he will retire here.

What is he looking for in an extension? Do we know what the demand is? I feel like we made a gigantic commitment out of the gate. I want someone “in the know” to tell me where we are deficient w Dino right now.

We all love Dino. I also loved P in 1996 and don’t remember the hyperbolic demands for him to get extended.

We operate like victims too much bc of what Marrone did. I’m not going to lose sleep of what happens w Dino bc as I’ve said 100 times he’s either in or out and SUAD will figure out his needs not his demands

Wildhack was/is a poster on this very board, you realize that right...

What is he looking for in an extension? Do we know what the demand is? I feel like we made a gigantic commitment out of the gate. I want someone “in the know” to tell me where we are deficient w Dino right now.

We all love Dino. I also loved P in 1996 and don’t remember the hyperbolic demands for him to get extended.

We operate like victims too much bc of what Marrone did. I’m not going to lose sleep of what happens w Dino bc as I’ve said 100 times he’s either in or out and SUAD will figure out his needs not his demands
I doubt he us demanding anything at thus point. The idea is to get ahead of the curve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom