Per Donna about Tyus | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like it’s trending toward him leaving but who knows...

We got some peeps with impressive stalker skills on this board...I’ve never tracked down women as hard as some of you have checked Tyus’s every move.

Really? Is that the story you really want to go with???

Ok so at this point we have 4 guards possibly 5 if Washington is good to go.
Marek and Bris at forward, Chewy at the 5 and Sid if he is better.
Starting 5 of Frank, Hughes, Marek, Bris, Chewy. Only 2 subs for sure in Carey Buddy. Really need another big.

Ok so at this point we have 4 guards possibly 5 if Washington is good to go.
Marek and Bris at forward, Chewy at the 5 and Sid if he is better.
Starting 5 of Frank, Hughes, Marek, Bris, Chewy. Only 2 subs for sure in Carey Buddy. Really need another big.

Lost hope on Tyus?

The last four pages of this thread are psycho x girlfriend like levels of paranoia. Jesus guys.

Operate under the assumption he’s leaving because up until two weeks after our elimination that is what we all knew was coming.

Full support, he was a great orangemen.

if he does, so what?

A few ways to look at it. 1) he waits and this thread reaches 45-50 pages. I'm not interested in resaying the same things for 5-10 more pages along with the subsequent updates that truly add nothing (much like this here post of mine).
2) he decides to stay and we have a 30 page thread with talk of people immediately buying their Final Four tix.
3) he decides to go and we have a 15 page thread saying he wasn't all that good anyway that gets shut down before any truly embarrassing things are said.

Either way, it's going to be a long weekend, so limber those fingers up laddie-boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom