Per twitter no student section for this game | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Per twitter no student section for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean... you’re telling people to disregard the Oxford definition of racism, the one most of us common folk know, because we haven’t taken the time to learn some nuanced social justice version that is deemed acceptable in your circles.

Not that I necessarily disagree with yours and Hak’s definition, but it’s not surprising that there’s people disagreeing with your definition... because it’s not the actual definition...

I agree with this post and think you hit the nail on the head. Well said.

Unless there going to hire 300 people to literally monitor each bathroom on the campus and allow in only 1 person at at time and then check each stall after 1 person use there literally isnt anything SU can do about it. You cant come down on heavy when its impossible to prove who did it.

My point is, whatever they would otherwise do its going to be tripled down because of these idiots.

How so?

For one thing, they as a general rule lack government-backed and private sector-backed support programs that may give them hope to ever change their status.

My guess is that the Day Hall/Physics building incidents are the same guy, and it’s 50/50 that its a psycho going for attention or a false flag. The swastika in the snow was a drunk idiot thinking he was being funny in reaction to the first few incidents, while the Crow incident was Crow being Crow.

I’d put all my attention on Mount Olympus and would rule out no one, regardless of race.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! ARE YOU SHOCKED??? :mad:

IMG_7828.jpg
IMG_7825.jpg

IMG_7826.jpg

IMG_7827.png

who are the trolls?
Whoever posted that nonsense about “racist club meeting” - they’re just looking to get a rise out of ppl and it worked.

I would hope that message is traceable and they nail them.
I agree but the post by the business is silly tho. Get the initial message taken down, have the authorities look into it and move on.

Whoever posted that nonsense about “racist club meeting” - they’re just looking to get a rise out of ppl and it worked.

i Thought you were talking to the poster that posted those screen shots feeding trolls here.

Two things:

1. Where did I tell people to disregard a definition of racism?
2. Both definitions are in most dictionaries, including Oxford.

Exactly. BOTH definitions exist. So when someone says 'White people can't be the victims racism," they are correct, under one of those definitions. But when someone says "White people absolutely can be the victims of racism," they are also correct. There is an interesting discussion to be had, but this thread has become an argument about semantics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom