Per twitter no student section for this game | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Per twitter no student section for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
they arrested the woman behind the hoax.

they arrested the person behind yesterday’s graffiti at the parking garage and library. We know nothing about whether she did all 12. And she certainly didn’t do the real, not hoax, verbal assault at the frat by 10 males.

they arrested the person behind yesterday’s graffiti at the parking garage and library. We know nothing about whether she did all 12. And she certainly didn’t do the real, not hoax, verbal assault at the frat by 10 males.
which none of us have seen ANY evidence for.

which none of us have seen ANY evidence for.

go back to the beginning of the thread and read. There aren’t cameras in bathroom stalls so it’s not that easy.

Do you read what you post and do you read what you’re responding too? You’re just trolling the thread now.
I am not trolling.

Just because I disagree with you AND evidence is coming out that there are protesters creating false flags doesn't make me a troll.

I remain friends with both girls and they each joined their own sorierty second semester and were with different roommates on South campus our Sophomore years.
It was just for comfort/famliarity I guess because I hung out with each seperately and they weren't clinging to each other at all. Only time I was with both was when we all went to games to wait together to sit in the student section.

I thought the best move was room with somebody Fr. year that you tangentially knew from your town, other school, travel sports team, etc. but not necessarily friends with. You have an expectation they are not a psycho and if you don't end up hanging out a lot it's no big deal.

Or False Flags

No one knows...
Good call. The Syracuse Police Dept. press release says about today's arrest, in part:

"The Department of Public Safety was able to develop suspect information and in conjunction with the Syracuse Police Department, was able to locate the suspect. Through efforts lead by SPD’s Criminal Investigations Division, camera footage was reviewed and interviews were completed. Based on statements made, it appears the graffiti was intended to be in support of the campus protests."

News reports indicate that there is camera footage and eyewitness testimony in support of the charges. It's not clear yet what the graffiti said, and it's not clear whether the suspect was involved in any of the other graffiti incidents.

Last edited:
This issue is that the airdrop, by definition, had to be "dropped" at Bird Library, indicating an threat ON campus.

The upload of the manifesto to a non-SU specific website could have been done by anyone anywhere in the world.

The former is more of a serious threat than the later.

Kent hasn't lost control, you have.

He knows spray paint exists - did nothing to stop this.

He knows that manifesto is out there - did nothing to stop this.

It's all the same. He should go - he, and the rest of the administration is clearly oblivious to hate crimes.

No, they caught her. And her graffiti was “pro-protest.” So not a false flag and not part of a hoax.

Sounds like some of you are guilty of the very rush to judgment and bias you claim to be against.
What does the graffiti say? Is it pro as in lets spur this thing forward, or is it, pro as in keep protesting.

I am not trolling.

Just because I disagree with you AND evidence is coming out that there are protesters creating false flags doesn't make me a troll.
There is no such evidence.

As an aside, that's such a dumb move by those kids and their parents. College is about experiencing new things, not sheltering down in townie mode.
Maybe they were lovers in the night.

What does the graffiti say? Is it pro as in lets spur this thing forward, or is it, pro as in keep protesting.
The police said it was “pro-protest” without additional specifics. Sounds like they’ll get her on vandalism and nothing more. I could be wrong.

I am not trolling.

You keep making posts that have nothing to do with the post you’re responding to. And you keep using one thing as proof of other things. Stop. You’re trolling.

Did Syracuse sign a list with this one on it:

Punishment, including expulsion, for any student involved in racist incidents including perpetrators and bystanders.

I'd hate to be walking past the Frat some night with my headphones on, just going to study when someone yells something offensive...I'm clearly guilty of something warranting punishment, including expulsion! Not sure what...but something.

She definitely doesn't look like the person who would do that type of stuff.
I really hope this isn't what it could be.
I hope someone tells her to remove her social media feeds. Her life has just changed regardless of the specific outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.