Per twitter no student section for this game | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Per twitter no student section for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that they even did anything?

if we are going to expel students and ruin their lives I’d want to see evidence.
remember Duke LAX?
Duke Lax were criminally charged by prosecutor looking to save his career.
He didn’t care about the evidence.
The evidence here is more. The frat isn’t innocent of code of conduct violations even if they didn’t commit a crime.
This chit needs to end now.

Duke Lax were criminally charged by prosecutor looking to save his career.
He didn’t care about the evidence.
The evidence here is more. The frat isn’t innocent of code of conduct violations even if they didn’t commit a crime.
This chit needs to end now.
Can you show me the evidence?

Look this isnt complicated, if SU has evidence of this frat making slurs and what not (they say they do) charge them from a school and legal level and make an example of them. Not sure I agree with punishment for all frats because thats not how America works but overall this nonsense has to stop.

Can you show me the evidence?
I think the action taken by the Chancellor gives me real belief they have audio/videotape evidence of what this frat and its guests said.

These kids aren’t being criminally charged. Their frat got shutdown for a reason.
That evidence isn’t going to be released pending all legal avenues playing out.

I am not taking the side of the protestors who embarrassed themselves to the point their demands should be refused when they wouldn’t even meet with a man who went to their faces and wanted to discuss the situation.

This frat doesn’t get the benefit of criminal legal due process. They get the Syracuse student code of conduct process. The burden for the latter is a lot less. It’s a privilege not a right to attend to Syracuse University.

I think the action taken by the Chancellor gives me real belief they have audio/videotape evidence of what this frat and its guests said.

These kids aren’t being criminally charged. Their frat got shutdown for a reason.
That evidence isn’t going to be released pending all legal avenues playing out.

I am not taking the side of the protestors who embarrassed themselves to the point their demands should be refused when they wouldn’t even meet with a man who went to their faces and wanted to discuss the situation.

This frat doesn’t get the benefit of criminal legal due process. They get the Syracuse student code of conduct process. The burden for the latter is a lot less. It’s a privilege not a right to attend to Syracuse University.
So... you “believe” there is evidence. smh...

So... you “believe” there is evidence. smh...
I have dealt with real life evidence. It’s not leaked. Anything leaked is done because they want to get a message out to a potential jury pool.

The chancellor has evidence or he doesn’t do what he did. It’s pretty simple. I have been critical of what the protesters did yesterday but this whole ordeal is an embarrassment to the University and copycats or escalators deserve swift punishment.
If some of the allegations are untrue it will come out.

And you believe there is not. smh...

There's always two sides to things.
That’s what I’m saying. There’s 2 sides to every story. Even this one.
before you expel kids there should be hard evidence. NONE OF US has seen ANY evidence right now.

The next "bias incident" at Syracuse University will be this:

1574008274746.png

SU and many other universities are turning into an episode of The Office.

Now that this is national news I hope it doesnt attract lunatic racist alt rights from their shanties to the hill. I’ll gladly join the protest. No room for that hate in our city.

Now that this is national news I hope it doesnt attract lunatic racist alt rights from their shanties to the hill. I’ll gladly join the protest. No room for that hate in our city.

Pretty sure that wont be an issue

The Office is my favorite show of all-time, but this is a bizarre post.

All of his posts in this thread have been bizarre. I mean, he ranted about migrants in Sweden at one point, which he knows nothing about just like he knows nothing about this incident.

Pretty sure that wont be an issue
Where theres a spark, room for bs, these a holes tend to show up. They’d drive to UB to protest time to time. Can’t stand it.

That’s what I’m saying. There’s 2 sides to every story. Even this one.
before you expel kids there should be hard evidence. NONE OF US has seen ANY evidence right now.
Yeah, the chancellor needs to figure out his priorities here. Providing DaCuse with the evidence should be at the top of the list.

Fully support the Chancellor here. The Greek system on this campus has always been more trouble than its worth in its current structure. Yeah yeah...they give back and volunteer. I do that too and don't need a national charter to show me how. The system needs a drastic overhaul, including significantly enhanced oversight, in my opinion, if they are to return to campus activities after this temporary suspension.

We took Jesse Smollett’s word for it too if I remember correctly.

i need evidence.

there is video and eye witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online