Pet Peeve | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Pet Peeve

Tyler Ennis reminds me a lot of Lawrence Moten.

But in other news, I get enraged about people who get enraged.

when someone says something, then says "im just saying". no stuff youre just saying, you just said it!

or when someone says "not for nothing". im not even sure what that means.
What about "in my honest opinion" - What other kind of opinion would I want?

One of my pet peeves is when someone pronounces the word "height" as if the "ht" was a "th". The word doesn't rhyme with width!

Any message board, most commonly those frequented by women, where it is normal and accepted to refer to one's husband as "DH"

My biggest all time pet peeve is when people disrespect the national anthem when it always plays at the end of the duty day on military bases. Instead of stopping and standing at attention or saluting (if in uniform) they would do everything they could to run back into the nearest building. :mad:

My biggest all time pet peeve is when people disrespect the national anthem when it always plays at the end of the duty day on military bases. Instead of stopping and standing at attention or saluting (if in uniform) they would do everything they could to run back into the nearest building. :mad:

That absolutly drives me nuts.
add not pulling over when it sounds off.

Opposing fanbases that complain about how SU fans pronounce "Syracuse". Seeracuse, Sairacuse, or Siracuse are equally acceptable to me as long as they're part of any loyal cheer. We may have a lot of obnoxious fans but not because of their pronunciation.

I don't like nobody touching me. any of you homos touch me and ill kill you.

I hate when someone calls me "buddy" who isn't my buddy. I'm not your buddy so don't call me buddy, and since being called buddy by a non buddy is a pet peeve of mine you'll never be my buddy! so off buddy.

When people at my gym use the squat rack (we have only 1) for exercises that could easily be done w/o it

I hate when someone calls me "buddy" who isn't my buddy. I'm not your buddy so don't call me buddy, and since being called buddy by a non buddy is a pet peeve of mine you'll never be my buddy! so off buddy.

pandoras-box.jpg

It really cheeses me off when people don't list mayo as an ingredient, so I happily order my food thinking it will be mayo free, and it comes and has been completely destroyed by the culinary abomination that is mayo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom