Class of 2019 - PF Aidan Igiehon (NY) to Louisville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Aidan Igiehon (NY) to Louisville

Side note... I find it interesting that his pinned tweet is still the one about his Syracuse offer on April 25th.

Kid is a beast. Hopefully the early love helps us here.

This kid looks like he's going to be a stud. I love those 2 handed tomahawks. I'm not going to make comparisons, but it's been way too long since we've been treated to that.

The bad news first: Duke is already showing preliminary interest. The good news: Cuse is one of 3 schools he specifically mentions wanting to visit. I wonder if already having 1 European kid on the roster may help at all, even though AI has been in the US for a bit? Speaking of AI, Georgetown was one of the schools mentioned, and that seems to be a trend lately.

Here's an article that you may like: Nike Elite 100 Spotlight: Aidan Igiehon | HoopSeen

Xavier called at 12:01am. Honest question to all, hows does that sit with you(for any player)? Certainly eager and ambitious, although a bit outside of societal norms, even though the kid is young and school's out, lol. I hadnt previously given any thought to this, but for whatever reason it interested me just now. I'm curious what others think. Curious if JB can say up/coherent that late too ;) (unless he's texting Mark Few)

Lot to like about AI and his game.

By the way, he still has the Orange offer (from April 25th) pinned to his Twitter account. For those that are not Twitter savvy that basically means you pick your favorite tweet and it is listed first for all to see. Aidan has picked up other offers since that date and he is pretty active on Twitter.

No Dinosaur on his visit. Kitty Hoyne's, then Coleman's and the upside down light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom