Class of 2019 - PF Aidan Igiehon (NY) to Louisville | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Aidan Igiehon (NY) to Louisville

Obviously, we wouldn't say no to any of the Big 3 (Cockburn, Igiehon, Stewart) we are looking at from the '19 class. But I would lean to this big fella if we had our choice...
looks like 0-3.

looks like 0-3.

And that is too bad.. especially since all of these big fellas have NY ties. Each are much further ahead on the offensive end than our usual big recruits that we typically land.

I swear HCJB has no eye for big men. When was the last time we went for a big, "a good one", and got?

That dude is no stranger to the weight room, that shows discipline and for a 6’10” guy to show like that means he has been doing it right for a while which shows a willingness for hard work. Would love to see us pursue this young man for those two aspects alone.

I swear HCJB has no eye for big men. When was the last time we went for a big, "a good one", and got?

ohhh you swear?? Well than lets fire JB, this guy swears we cant get any big men so that is that.

I swear HCJB has no eye for big men. When was the last time we went
for a big, "a good one", and got?

Fab Melo woud say hi, but you'd need a OUIJA board for that.
Ranked 14 in ESPN's Top 100 out of HS.

Meanwhile, Rak says HI!
Ranked 20 in ESPN's Top 100.

Also, Dajuan Coleman (pre-injury) also says HI!
Ranked 14 in ESPN's Top 100.
We beat out Kentucky for him, remember?

But yeah, we never, ever go for a big, a "good one" and get them. :rolleyes:

You just crack me up about how everything is sunshine and rainbows on the football side, but JB can't do anything right. (Not intended as a slight at Dino btw, but let's be honest about the difference in success of the two programs)

I’m guessing he goes straight to the G league, so yeah, we got a chance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom