Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, this again? The information is the information, believe it or discount it.

Everyone posting has different sources and different quality of information.....it isn't likely that it is all going to end up being correct, even if it is correct when passed along. If you don't believe a particular poster's information, post your information that shows the opposite or your reasoning for why your opinion is something different! But the passive aggressive comments attacking the poster's pov or information are annoying and really add nothing to the board.

Last edited:
Really, this again? The information is the information, believe it or discount it.

Everyone posting has different sources and different quality of information...it isn't likely that it is all correct, even if it is correct when passed along. If you don't believe a particular poster's information, post your information that shows the opposite or your reasoning for why your opinion is something different! But the passive aggressive comments attacking the poster's pov or information are annoying and really add nothing to the board.
Some folks just don’t get it. At some point it just becomes exhausting.
Rinse and repeat.

Everyone posting has different sources and different quality of information...it isn't likely that it is all correct, even if it is correct when passed along. If you don't believe a particular poster's information, post your information that shows the opposite or your reasoning for why your opinion is something different! But the passive aggressive comments attacking the poster's pov or information are annoying and really add nothing to the board.
FTR I wasn’t attacking him. I like SUDreaming and his posts. I was surprised by his Akok is a long shot post and ribbed him when he retracted it

Exactly. And people wonder why there’s less and less inside info out there than in years past.

Exactly. And people wonder why there’s less and less inside info out there than in years past.
Because he already said a bunch of crap that never happened, thats not info, that’s speculation.

if i didn't think he had value i'd put him on ignore; i haven't
but when he or anyone posts what i think is bs then i'll post that it's bs
if that bothers you then put me on ignore

Please stop using these threads to debate the believability/non-believability of posters. Either believe it, or don't.

All it does is derail threads. If you think the info is credible, fine. If you don't, fine.

Well, suits me just fine. In a world of so much noise & static, I prefer to have information of substance, or none at all, then just more and more style.

Well, suits me just fine. In a world of so much noise & static, I prefer to have information of substance, or none at all, then just more and more style.
Then ignore him. It’s like one of your coworkers that has bullshit stories. Let it go in one ear and out other and if they say anything substantial then maybe listen.

Please stop using these threads to debate the believability/non-believability of posters. Either believe it, or don't.

All it does is derail threads. If you think the info is credible, fine. If you don't, fine.
Perfect. can we start a new/separate thread that is devoted exclusively to credibility issues? there is clearly an interest. i will leave it to the mods to title this new thread. thanks.

Then ignore him. It’s like one of your coworkers that has bullshit stories. Let it go in one ear and out other and if they say anything substantial then maybe listen.

My post wasn't reflective of any one specific person, but a broader one in response to your "people wonder why there's less and less inside information out there than in year's past." However, I appreciate the 'in one ear and out the other' advice, since I haven't heard of such of thing in all of my 5 decades plus of rodeos. ;)

Last edited:
you posted just a few hours ago that he was a longshot, now that you don't really know. which is it? don't answer, it's the latter

Do you have kids? Have u ever dropped and picked them up from school? I have and do, in the morning they like X and at 3pm they hate X

Recruiting is fluid and changes on a dime, changes at the mercy of 16 to 17 year olds. Did u skip that part of life ?

Jeez some of u just r the worst

I’m done posting any info at a minimum until after the 5 upcoming visits.

Maybe we could add a thumbs down or dislike a post feature. There’s a like option but no dislike. This would allow posters to voice their dislike without hijacking the thread.

I love SU, u can agree disagree etc, but don’t doubt my intentions
Hey I look forward to any tidbits I can. I am a hopeful guy and u seam to know way more than me. Why do people get so damn upset these days over who is coming and isn’t. bnaro said Nunn wouldn’t stay with us and I politely said I hoped he was wrong. So Su dreaming keep it up

Do you have kids? Have u ever dropped and picked them up from school? I have and do, in the morning they like X and at 3pm they hate X

Recruiting is fluid and changes on a dime, changes at the mercy of 16 to 17 year olds. Did u skip that part of life ?

Jeez some of u just r the worst

I’m done posting any info at a minimum until after the 5 upcoming visits.
ok ... but nothing actually changed

Obviously. He’s batting like.500 , that would be great if this was baseball.
Not really. I worked for a law firm who had guys who used to be really, really plugged in. (That firm represented lots of players over the years.) We had GREAT information that Marcus Liberty had called the coaches. He was coming to SU.
The day before signing day, the coaches got another call: Marcus was going to Illinois, because they were taking care of his whole family. Like that, what had been true was no longer true.
I think Dreaming is relaying with 100% accuracy current information he has received, from an inside source. Its just a snapchat photo in time
Until the LOI is signed, it is all fluid, and subject to change by SU, and by the recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.