Class of 2021 - PF Arthur Kaluma (AZ) Offered | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Arthur Kaluma (AZ) Offered

I hate to be a homer but the way we got crushed for a minor transgression versus the way the NCAA shrugged off Unc (cheating scandal), Duke (Zion was paid) Arizona, Lsu, Ok State ( oh you want to play in the NCAA tournament, go right ahead) is infuriating.

Arizona should be severely penalized but they won’t be. And it may cost us this kid.

I hate to be a homer but the way we got crushed for a minor transgression versus the way the NCAA shrugged off Unc (cheating scandal), Duke (Zion was paid) Arizona, Lsu, Ok State ( oh you want to play in the NCAA tournament, go right ahead) is infuriating.

Arizona should be severely penalized but they won’t be. And it may cost us this kid.

pisses me off to no end.

Tyty is suppose to commit on May 15th per his twitter. I heard today that Arizona State is the one to watch for Kaluma not Arizona. I do feel like the Kaluma decision will be pretty quick so maybe its him? Who knows...Would Kaluma try to get on campus for summer sessions like Benny? Thats coming up next month I believe.

Would Tyty to UK surprise anyone, though?
Bossi thinks he decides sooner then the 15th and that its UK. Not shocking after Hickman decomitted and Cal put the full court press on Tyty.

Bossi thinks he decides sooner then the 15th and that its UK. Not shocking after Hickman decomitted and Cal put the full court press on Tyty.
That tweet still doesn’t match up with TyTy to Kentucky I wouldn’t think though. Could be wrong though.

If Arizona is the west coast, maybe he is committing to Cuse from the west coast.

Paging insiders...
GiantAnchoredAustraliansilkyterrier-size_restricted.gif

They should but who knows. They got the big man transfer from Gonzaga and the LSUs etc are still chugging along without a care in the world. NCAA is a joke.
The big man followed his old asst coach at the Zags who is the new A head coach.
ASU was in Kaluma' s final 8. Can't imagine him going to Tucson. If A thought they were going to skate they would not have fired their coach.. Kaluma is from a suburb of Phoenix. I'd worry about ASU.
What do we know about his academics? A and Cuse are in a different world from UNLV and ASU. I'd guess its ASU.

Last edited:
Yep, looking like going to have to fish in the portal for someone ok with spot minutes.

Sounds like our staff is being real with him, and it sounds like he and his coach appreciate that. I bet they’re telling him that Bourama’s knee issues could continue to be a problem and that they might only have Jesse playable at center for most of next season, which would move one of the forwards into a key reserve role at center in the zone, meaning either Kaluma, Jimmy or Cole is the backup there. Kaluma with his athleticism might be ideal. So there might be a good amount of minutes available even as a freshman.

I give credit to the staff for playing it down the middle. Kid wants PT it would be one heck of a deal to land him but it doesn't look good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom