Class of 2019 - PF/C Kai Jones (NH/Brewster) to Texas | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF/C Kai Jones (NH/Brewster) to Texas

20180913_221717.jpg

We gotta knock the stuffing out of Florida St with him visiting. Breaking our losing streak today would electrify the dome which will make a lasting impression. Go Orange! Come to Cuse Kai!
Yes! Let's win big today, and show Kai what it's like to play in front of the best fans in the country. I'm hoping to keep power so I can watch! Fingers crossed. Go 'Cuse!!!

Yes! Let's win big today, and show Kai what it's like to play in front of the best fans in the country. I'm hoping to keep power so I can watch! Fingers crossed. Go 'Cuse!!!
The more i see on this kid the more i like him. He is perfect for us.
Him and the deuce would be a great class.

The more i see on this kid the more i like him. He is perfect for us.
Him and the deuce would be a great class.
I really like this kid too. He needs to put on some weight, but he reminds me of Hakim Warrick. He's also smart, articulate, and likely a coachable no drama kind of player who oozes talent!

Right there with ya. Hoping the power stays on until after 3:30. Where are you in the state? I am in Winston.

Right there with ya. Hoping the power stays on until after 3:30. Where are you in the state? I am in Winston.
I'm in southeast Charlotte... expecting up to a foot of rain. Stay safe!

Wonder who is assigned to show Kai around during visit. Given he’s academic, I hope it’s Tyus and Oshae minimum
Tyus and Oshae would be my choices too. Both class acts who I think would leave a good impression on Kai. Thanks for the kind words... so far so good here.

The football game In Crowd must be making this exciting for Kai Jones.