Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Red is the man

Screenshot_20190930-231338_Snapchat.jpg

Any chance Devo finds his way on the staff?

So Mike Waters had a recent article suggesting that Dre had been in contact with IJ to play together at Cuse. Do you think Dre is committing to UCONN because IJ told him he is committing elsewhere?

So Mike Waters had a recent article suggesting that Dre had been in contact with IJ to play together at Cuse. Do you think Dre is committing to UCONN because IJ told him he is committing elsewhere?

Package deals are not a thing.

bossi still likes UK and makes it sound like we are in 3rd here behind bama. Someone must have forgot to tell him that Mr.Jackson is going to be orange!

Very rarely are there any public comments made about an official visit from the parents to the players that are negative.

Most everyone enjoys themselves when the red carpet is rolled out.

I think Wes grew up a DC fan...just a guess

Then I'm surprised he's not pushing IJ towards Georgetown or even GW.

Alright folks. Just spent 3 hours with my source and wanted to filll everyone in. This is strictly an SU and UK race now. After his SU visit, he informed certain people Bama is out as of today. He wants big time program. He is still going to take his visit to Bama most likely because the staff is encouraging this, but this is now strictly down to UK and SU. Bama was a solid contender going into this weekend but now they are completely eliminated from what I’m told... this is a very solid family he has with mom and dad and this will still take a while for a commitment and I don’t get my hopes up because these are still kids, but SU is in an incredible spot...

Crazy story that was shared with me was that he didn’t like how his recruitment was going with certain schools and started to watch film on how “he wanted to play” and HE reached out to SU and a certain asst coach. Talked about certain players. Certain schemes. Everything. Staff was kinda taken aback. The push on his end is why SU is where they are and this makes me think this kid truly truly loves SU. Like I said I don’t get my hopes up but this has truly become a coin flip out of nowhere... I’m prob not going to have anything new for a little while but Bama is out and that I know of for sure ...

So it's a choice between "Playing the way he wants to play" and "Bags of cash".

:oops::rolleyes:
I would hope he could see the writing on the wall and the now almost inevitable investigations of these 'presumed dirty' programs, and wouldn't want to tarnish his family/name/reputation, but hey— what do i know.

Alright folks. Just spent 3 hours with my source and wanted to filll everyone in. This is strictly an SU and UK race now. After his SU visit, he informed certain people Bama is out as of today. He wants big time program. He is still going to take his visit to Bama most likely because the staff is encouraging this, but this is now strictly down to UK and SU. Bama was a solid contender going into this weekend but now they are completely eliminated from what I’m told... this is a very solid family he has with mom and dad and this will still take a while for a commitment and I don’t get my hopes up because these are still kids, but SU is in an incredible spot...

Crazy story that was shared with me was that he didn’t like how his recruitment was going with certain schools and started to watch film on how “he wanted to play” and HE reached out to SU and a certain asst coach. Talked about certain players. Certain schemes. Everything. Staff was kinda taken aback. The push on his end is why SU is where they are and this makes me think this kid truly truly loves SU. Like I said I don’t get my hopes up but this has truly become a coin flip out of nowhere... I’m prob not going to have anything new for a little while but Bama is out and that I know of for sure ...
Thank you for sharing! Pretty cool that he reached out like that. I bet that doesnt happen too often this late in a recruitment especially with a kid who is already being recruited by tons of schools and is a top 25 player in his class. Seems like a smart kid with great parents guiding him through the process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom