Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Our track record against him says your spot on about battling Cal. I think were like 1 for 5 or 6 going against him head to head. Would be great if that Cliff kid committed to UK. Gotta hope we can find away to pull this one out.
Didnt Cliff finally whittle his list down to TWELVE...or something silly? I dont believe he is going to be deciding any time soon

You get the parents you almost always get the recruit. Sounds like we have the parents
Assumes the kid wants to be near his parents.

Didnt Cliff finally whittle his list down to TWELVE...or something silly? I dont believe he is going to be deciding any time soon
he said he's not deciding until spring
when he's the biggest name left on the board & some big, desperate programs come calling, i bet that list becomes defunct

Assumes the kid wants to be near his parents.

Not necessarily true. It does sound like IJ's parents would comfortable entrusting their son with JB and staff and Julie.

That's usually a big deal. Doesn't mean he is or is not coming here. But always good to have the parents think highly of the staff.

If we strike out on this kid I don't even know what to say anymore on the state of our recruiting.
We've all had to reset our expectations following ADJW's decision to extend JB. The initial sentiment was that JB was re-energized and that results would improve once we moved away from the cloud of sanctions. I think for many the reality is setting in that things probably won't change appreciably until JB retires and there's a new staff in place. Doesn't mean we're going to tank and having losing seasons, but at best we're probably treading water as a middle of the pack ACC team. Disclaimer: a new staff doesn't guarantee anything, even with the Wild One pulling the strings... but with the refurbished Dome and the right hire the program can definitely rise again.

Sorry if I missed it, but any word on timeline?

Wes added that the plan is for Isaiah to take his final official visit to Alabama in October. Sometime between then and the early signing period, a decision will be made between Syracuse, Kentucky and Alabama.

Can we get a couple away games in the works in Michigan going for next season?? Maybe sweeten the deal up?

Can we get a couple away games in the works in Michigan going for next season?? Maybe sweeten the deal up?

We're on the road in the B1G/ACC series next year.

Meeshigan or Sparty would fit the bill.

Even though it appears Bama is out of it, the quicker that visit is over the better because sometimes things can flip. Dre is the perfect example, that reporter from Connecticut noted Dre didn't feel he was headed to Uconn and then something happened on that visit (god knows what) and he felt it was the right choice. Sounds like IJ's visit here went extremely well and hopefully he has that same feeling as he moves forward.

bookie.jpg

Oh
Wes added that the plan is for Isaiah to take his final official visit to Alabama in October. Sometime between then and the early signing period, a decision will be made between Syracuse, Kentucky and Alabama.

I hope the referenced Wes in that quote is not WWW. That would be a downer...

WE DONT EVEN DESERVE THIS KID HE RECRUITED HIMSELF BOEHEIM DIDNT EVEN TRY THIS PROGRAM IS STALE AND WE JUST GOT LUCKY AND ORANGE COLORED GLASSES

A lot of truth here, but too much yelling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom