Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

20191105_203604.jpg

Translation: he doesn't know sh**.
I agree. Lots of nothing out there on this recruitment...even still as it gets closer the big media guys are just repeating the same stuff they have been saying the past 2 months. I'm not sure anyone has a good handle on this one...hope we shock em all

the big kentucky wants. Jon Kuminga was there as well but not hosted. Just doesnt seem like Isaiah will be going there but who knows. Bama/cuse race heading down the stretch?

Last edited:
Cliff wants UK bad but he’s clearly a backup plan
They want him in their back pocket in case they dont get Brown. (Texas lean) They still might land Brown but their chances just dropped a little when Cade picked OSU. (At least that's what I'm gathering)

If it’s truly between Arkansas and Bama; by IJ going first you’d think it would make Ambroses decision obvious...
You think IJ spurns bama and ambrose goes there? Or other way around? FWIW Evan's forecasted Ambrose to bama back in October.

Last edited:
You think IJ spurns bama and ambrose goes there? Or other way around?
I think that Oats going to the Bahamas a week ago shows where he thinks they are with IJ.

I’m trying to read into the announcement date timing with those 2 but it’s hard to make much of it. Certainly for Bama if they got Ambrose the day after IJ didn’t choose them it’s better for Oats; but I’m sure the timing is a coincidence more than anything.

the big kentucky wants. Jon Kuminga was there as well but not hosted. Just doesnt seem like Isaiah will be going there but who knows. Bama/cuse race heading down the stretch?

How do you get to "host" someone off campus?

How do you get to "host" someone off campus?
I'm not sure how it works but they have done it a few times the past couple years when they play a big game in NYC. Quade went to one as well right after he visited us. It's a recruiting tactic they like to use.

{copy/paste} Isaiah Jackson, folks. Take all the other stuff to the main board. All other stuff will vanish.

Thought you were on PTO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom