Class of 2023 - PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not forever. It'll swing back up. But it will take a shift in approach within the program -- and that doesn't happen until there's a change at the top.
Hopefully they don’t wait to long like they’ve done with the football program. We have lost a generation of football fans because SU completely dropped the ball.

Fwiw 247 has us listed as “Warm” along with Duke
Love to see it. I thought this was going to become a two-way race between Kansas and Duke, with Cuse being a distant third. He said that Kansas was his dream school. I'm surprised they aren't getting more hype, but maybe the situation isn't as good for him there.

Love to see it. I thought this was going to become a two-way race between Kansas and Duke, with Cuse being a distant third. He said that Kansas was his dream school. I'm surprised they aren't getting more hype, but maybe the situation isn't as good for him there.
Or maybe 24/7 has little to no credibility.

Last edited:
From the Zagsblog article, per JP: Syracuse: “They really love that I can sprint the floor and shoot the ball at a high clip. They also love that I am a great passer out of the post.”

Oh boy….

Not that it matters but the CB came from a Duke blogger. He’d make a mistake going to Duke. May never start. He’s not Flip, not physically developed and the type of player Duke will recruit over.

Lol. Both. Mainly because I want JP to end up at SU and don't think it's gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom