Class of 2023 - PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big fella should be in town. I hope JB and the entire staff met him at the airport.

JB having a bad hair day didn’t want to hop in any pics

I can’t help but wonder if Red and Gerry being in the pics but not JB might be a clue as to who the coach will be (or better yet won’t be) when JP is a freshman next year.

Maybe it doesn't mean much but in all of his OV pics his parents had that teams apperal. But with us they don't, just seems like we miss the little details when it comes to these visits. Just like every recruit that visits has to wear the #1 Script jersey, details matter. Not saying this will effect his recruitment, but just kind of a nagging thing that bothers me personally.
The lighting seemed off too--some of the photos it seems purposeful that there's shadows, but some of the others it looks poorly shot. Picking gnits obviously. Doubt a photo shoot decides anything at all in recruitments, but like you said it's the little details.

Were a lot of guys not around? I hope we put our best foot forward here.

Hopefully Jim was preparing the grill

"The visit went really well," Estrella said. "I got to do a lot of fun stuff. My favorite part was going to coach's house and hang out with the guys, play some. hoops with all of them, watch the managers one v one each other. It was pretty fun going to his house. Overall the visit went really great."

"The visit went really well," Estrella said. "I got to do a lot of fun stuff. My favorite part was going to coach's house and hang out with the guys, play some. hoops with all of them, watch the managers one v one each other. It was pretty fun going to his house. Overall the visit went really great."
Home Run Sport GIF by MLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors