Class of 2017 - PF Marvin Bagley to Duke | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Marvin Bagley to Duke

Absolutely. Duke is a machine, just by looking at their social media following you can see that they have fans like no other, outside of UK. Behind those two, Cuse falls comfortably in line. We have a ton to offer. The stud hoops players will be campus heroes and spend 6 months tops living here. I truly don't see the city/nightlife as that big of a factor for any of the UK/Duke/Cuse. AZ gets the benefit of sun, so maybe that helps them a tad. Top kids go to MSU, which in no way is a better place than cuse. Location and cityscape, are not nearly as important as coach, fans, amenities, scheme.
and bikinis

Meh, Durham, Raleigh, Apex, Cary, just one big sprawling mess of suburbia.
Basically people just driving around waiting for the next nice weekend to drive south on I-40 and make a mess of my nice beaches here in Wilmington.

I will say one thing nice about Durham. It has some good restaurants, which I guess makes up for Duke being surrounded by the hood.

Eh, I don't smoke. I'm just honestly curious. Some may think the campus, and area are nice. I'm not wearing my Orange shades. Honestly just curious.

Like I said, I get, but I don't. I know that doesn't make much sense. Would just love to hear from these kids why Duke is on a pedestal to many of them.

I'm not saying come to Syracuse, we have way more to offer, and Duke is garbage.

I am saying that I like our foundation better. The one and done thing works sometimes, but look at the FF this year. Nova the year before.

Not sure why I wasted my time, as I know I look like just a homer. But, really I'm just wondering what is going on down there.

I was just busting your chops. Who was the last senior after his last game that actually hugged JB after he came out of the game?

5999BD16-D4E3-4496-A924-3F223FF667CD-9013-00000694B36FF4CD.jpg

yeah, that's a guy whose wing you want to be under :rolleyes:

I'm fairly sure I will never tier of Grason Allen tripping jokes.
Something tells me, that for as long as he has a the public's light shined on him, he will find a way to show his true colors.

I was just busting your chops. Who was the last senior after his last game that actually hugged JB after he came out of the game?

Looks like Gillon's mom, and Andrew White.

Yes, not their last game. K can hug all he wants. JB is JB, and wants the best for every player that he knows they have in them.

Duke can send a bunch of one and dones to fail in the NBA. Cuse is a family. Had to force Melo to go. Our bench is all Orange.

Yes, not their last game. K can hug all he wants. JB is JB, and wants the best for every player that he knows they have in them.

Duke can send a bunch of one and dones to fail in the NBA. Cuse is a family. Had to force Melo to go. Our bench is all Orange.
Duke's bench is all former Duke players? Your point?

That Roberson handshake was quite awkward.

That JB isn't some evil man who never hugs his players, who doesn't have any love for them.

Meanwhile, at Moustapha Dieng's clearinghouse review...
Breaking: "Clearinghouse cleared out, reorganized, just in time for Bagley transcript approval."

kid decided to move up a year and got cleared and admitted to a top 20 academic school in a matter of weeks. Shady is an understatement.

It's an open secret that he has a bad case of esperidoeidiphobia - so we're out

or was it chrysophobia? Either way we're out

Meh, Durham, Raleigh, Apex, Cary, just one big sprawling mess of suburbia.
Basically people just driving around waiting for the next nice weekend to drive south on I-40 and make a mess of my nice beaches here in Wilmington.

I will say one thing nice about Durham. It has some good restaurants, which I guess makes up for Duke being surrounded by the hood.
is Bogarts still in business?

Also, we don't have a Jeff Capel to add on to my point.

Something is fishy, and we can all smell it. That's life, but what we got in trouble for makes things just a bit more annoying. Hell, the SEC has former players admitting violations, and nothing happens.

We lose Fab Melo for what? Should have been playing UK in the Championship game, but they have different rules.

Also, RIP big fella. One of the greats in the middle. Will never forget him holding down the lane, and taking a charge like a beast with no issue of what the impact may be.

Also, we don't have a Jeff Capel to add on to my point.

Something is fishy, and we can all smell it. That's life, but what we got in trouble for makes things just a bit more annoying. Hell, the SEC has former players admitting violations, and nothing happens.

We lose Fab Melo for what? Should have been playing UK in the Championship game, but they have different rules.

Also, RIP big fella. One of the greats in the middle. Will never forget him holding down the lane, and taking a charge like a beast with no issue of what the impact may be.
We are SU I worry about SU I know all about the what ifs been a fan since JB was an asst. I also know when something is not right with the program, I don't look at one thing and say I saw another. I grew up with SU getting top players hell I was probably you in the late 70's and into the 80's! I was critical of JB but I said by him announcing he was staying coach it would help him in recruiting and I think the next few years you will sees that to be true. Always said JB could coach I am on your side buddy Duke is Duke!

Last edited:
kid decided to move up a year and got cleared and admitted to a top 20 academic school in a matter of weeks. Shady is an understatement.
His parents also interviewed and landed great jobs in Durham. They will be working remotely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom