Class of 2017 - PF Marvin Bagley to Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Marvin Bagley to Duke

Looking back at the 2008 draft, it was stacked.

1. Rose
  2. Beasley
  3. Mayo
  4. Westbrook
  5. Love
  6. Gallinari
  7. Gordon

And if you go down a little more, you have Brook Lopez, NBA champion Javale McGhee, Ryan Anderson, Courtney Lee, Serge Ibaka, Nic Batu, George Hill, Deanre Jordan, Gorda Dragic. Crazy

Bagley officially reclassifying to 2017.

Duke is the fave.

I know Bagley is a PF, but will Tucker see any meaningful minutes for Duke this year?

Bagley officially reclassifying to 2017.

Duke is the fave.

I know Bagley is a PF, but will Tucker see any meaningful minutes for Duke this year?

Tucker is the only SF they have on the roster. They could go three guard with all the C/PF that are on the roster.

Well Knicks and Celtics fans should be happy as another stud will be in the lottery next year. I like Bagley more than Porter in what I have seen.

Well Knicks and Celtics fans should be happy as another stud will be in the lottery next year. I like Bagley more than Porter in what I have seen.

Yeah. Some commentator on ESPN yesterday was saying that Bagley was the best talent to come out of HS since Anthony Davis. The Knicks should be excited.

Let's see if he can actually qualify though. And if he does then I personally believe he ends up at USC. If that does happen they're my title favorite.

Yeah. Some commentator on ESPN yesterday was saying that Bagley was the best talent to come out of HS since Anthony Davis. The Knicks should be excited.

I definitely heard Fraschilla recently say (maybe during that SC Select 30 Showcase) that Bagley is the bonafide number one player in the class.

Going with USC...team would be nasty

Yup. My Trojans should be real strong this year with everybody coming back and some 5* kids entering like the O'Bannon Jr. kid.

Obviously for selfish reasons I would love to see SU-USC do a home and home agreement much like how we did with UCLA back with Jason Hart and such. Get some presence back into Southern Cal like the good old days to try to pry away players from Arizona/LA schools/now Hop. I doubt both sides would agree until Boeheim moves on with Hart and Bland both there. It would be a real nice non-conference game since USC is really stockpiling serious talent and Enfield isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:
Would love if it wasn't Duke. Otherwise I don't care where he goes. Duke does always seem to win these though.

Meh. It's Duke. Have fun sitting the pine Jordan Tucker. Can't wait until they crash and burn again this year.

Za**Blog article mentioned all of the Duke commits that Bagley will be playing with this year. Only glaring omission was Jordan Tucker.
Wonder if it is prophetic or just an omission or if Jordan Tucker will be redshirted??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom